• 3(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Another here who can't see any media.

Remote works though, as I was fiddling with it and accidentally left the volume turned down and couldn't figure out why for a minute...
What's happen?? No media appears Sad
How long should it take to import my library? I pointed it to my xbmc and haven't been able to do anything with it yet. The app basically locks up as soon as I start it, even after killing it in the background. I don't know if it's doing anything or not.

Coog
I'm using OpenElec, and it's not working. I can connect via web browser, but get errors when connecting via the iPhone app.
Yes guys, there's a bug in v1.0 that has been already fixed and bugfix is already uploaded to appstore - only waits for approval by Apple. This applies for @tocheeba, @Coogan, @vmsferreira, @Montevideo and (probably) all who don't see any media in library.

Please stay tuned for upcoming update Wink
Looks promising. Was totally unusable with the iAds, paid and looking forward to the update so I can see my music/movie libraries!
let's wait then...
Dawid/Rafal

As stated in the PM I sent early I had some medical issues come up which delayed the testing of the Dev Version you sent me. I was able to give it a few tests (as I type) and figured I'd give you some details in hopes it'll help.

I started by removing the app from my iPad prior to running the Sync that contained your Dev copy. Running the app the first time it showed pretty much the same "Show all" values as the old copy did {100% (Music), about 35% (Movies), 12% (TV)} and after about 30 seconds it appeared to lock up again. I force quit and re-opened the app, the numbers went up to 100%, ~60%, ~30%. Now on each reload of the application it stays at the current values and still freezes, however if I open the "Remote" pull down as soon as the app opens it appears to delay the freeze a little and pending on which iAd is displayed they will continue to 'work' while the app is frozen until whatever timer should trigger the switch.

I can't be sure but when one of the iAd's is still running and the Wifi status shows its active the library seems to still be syncing (albeit very slowly). In case the app isn't freezing and it's just 'stalled' while updating I've left it open for a good 8-10 minutes to see if there is any change on the GUI.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
I was going to just edit my last post, but since I'm running a totally different version now (Dev 1.2.12) and wanted to say, that it appears the Sync bug is gone. After adding my XBMC host back to the app I went to Movies and was able to scan through all of them (it stuttered a bit, but that was while pulling in all the posters) after going through movies I was able to do the same with TV. For the hell of it I hit the "Home" button to see what the numbers were and the screen went black for a second before dumping me back to Springboard. I reopened the app and it's all running perfect now, the numbers all match, it's doing it's cycle for each category, etc.

I assume for Movies on the Home window it doesn't count movies that are inside Movie Sets which is fine but caught me off guard and I thought it was either an issue with my Library or the app until I noticed it matched the quantity when viewed (on XBMC) in a skin that didn't support sets.

Two biggest suggestions I have so far (maybe more later) is to change the "Watched" Status icon in Movies and TV Shows from that tiny white check mark to something else... or finding a way to place it farther over into the 'frame' of the Movie/Show. As you can see in the screenshot below, Eureka for example is Watched but you can't really see the check mark. The second suggestion is about Movie Sets, it shouldn't be too hard to make some kind of marking (or even the work 'set') appear to make it easier. I know the screenshot below is TV, but the sizing appeared the same as Movies, so I drew the box around Face Off to show there's a bit of room to play with for either/both of these requested markings, in fact, in the yellow part would be a good spot to center a tiny image of the word 'set' or some other fashion.

--Edit--
Turns out it doesn't handle Movie Sets yet anyway. Touching on a Set under Movies loads similar to a normal movie, just with all the information blank with no apparent way to view or select a movie inside the set.
--End Edit--

A note to those that have tried this App as is available in the AppStore: I'm not part of this project in any way but if you've tried that version and have an issue with it locking up, give them time for the new version to be released (it's more Apple's slow process to blame at this point than these guys) before writing a bad review. It was a simple mistake and these guys have been great working with people to get it fixed.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
@Archigos
the movie sets are working for XBMC v11(nightly builds) right now flat only we are planing to get theme working with v10.

Played check mark:
That's a good point we will get the designer and kick his a*s for that Smile

The dashbord view in the dev relese is under hard development Smile I will send you today a special relese just for you with a bonus from us Wink
Thx for your help!!!!
Best regards!
FSS_Dawid Wrote:@Archigos
the movie sets are working for XBMC v11(nightly builds) right now flat only we are planing to get theme working with v10.

Played check mark:
That's a good point we will get the designer and kick his a*s for that Smile

The dashbord view in the dev relese is under hard development Smile I will send you today a special relese just for you with a bonus from us Wink
Thx for your help!!!!
Best regards!

Thanks, I've been working on other projects related to XBMC with a few different people/groups and not all them support the nightly builds yet so I haven't tried them (save my lazy butt from trying to re-code a third of the projects) Big Grin

I'm using the latest 10.1 Stable from the Download page.
when is released the update on Applestore?
vmsferreira Wrote:when is released the update on Applestore?

Apple's policy normally makes it about (up to) 2 weeks from when it gets submitted and they rarely give the developers updates or a timeline. Sad
Rainbow 
Please I really loved your applicationRolleyes, I bought the both versions (ipad & iphone) but the movie library is not working at all in the version 1.1 published on AppStore! When are you planning to release your new version with this bug fixed?Confused
santosmarco Wrote:Please I really loved your applicationRolleyes, I bought the both versions (ipad & iphone) but the movie library is not working at all in the version 1.1 published on AppStore! When are you planning to release your new version with this bug fixed?Confused

look like the problem is "router block" according to ffs_dawid .
so we still testing it , u will know the moment it will be fixed .

i will update u guys when this bug will be fixed .
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5