Folder problems ...
This is probably a very very simple problem, but having jailbroken my Apple TV, installed XBMC, got to grips with a load of it - I now cannot get it to recognise the folder in which my movies / TV shows are kept.
I have tried a few different things, on various networks, XBMC will recognise the machine but not the folders .... most recently I am trying with UPnP and getting it to talk to my wireless hard drive, again it recognises the hard drive but just not the folders.
Do I need to call the folders a specific name, or put them in a specific order or hierarchy? Its getting really annoying!
Thank you ....
horatio Wrote:This is probably a very very simple problem, but having jailbroken my Apple TV, installed XBMC, got to grips with a load of it - I now cannot get it to recognise the folder in which my movies / TV shows are kept.
I have tried a few different things, on various networks, XBMC will recognise the machine but not the folders .... most recently I am trying with UPnP and getting it to talk to my wireless hard drive, again it recognises the hard drive but just not the folders.
Do I need to call the folders a specific name, or put them in a specific order or hierarchy? Its getting really annoying!
Thank you ....

You want the iOS support forum ( http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=137 ), not the Mac OS X support forum

ATV1 (silver) = Mac OS X
ATV2 (black) = iOS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder problems ...0