• 1(current)
xperince1080 {mod}kinect
x360 mod version 2

here's the link the foldername is x360 mod version 2 just right click and download

please delete the old skin before dowloading the new one
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxw_EoK...Y1N2E1M2Y4
NXE Wallpaper
UPDTE:#0

for all of you who been looking for the kinect sound effects i want to let you know i just finished them so here they are EnjoY

http://bingbd.deviantart.com/art/kinect-...-217560861
Thumbs Up 
Update#1
Nicely done...

To be honest though, considering the fact that while you may haved used XPerience as a model, this is no longer an xperience mod but rather a new skin of it self. You should consider this a new skin and give it a new name... I wouldn't recommend the term "kinect" because kinect has a few differences; 1) the kinect menu consists of an (i believe) 8 panel menu; 2) the most overpowering color is purple.

Just my 2 cents...
Erroneous edit
This Skin/Mod looks really nice! Cant wait to download it. Keep up the good work.
Big Grin 
the default key board is finished as you can see i added the gamerpic at the top and added the titles,header,& time though i had hell hunting down the icons but now that i have them,everything else was easier on my end but i still have to finish the focus icons thats why if you look at the picture below youll see that the green box is empty

this is the new media guide if you notice its more wider how it should be and
im curently trying to get the market place labels working as buttons but for now there all just labels for the time being

this is my new defult file panel

exactly like the xbox360 media controls was the way i intended to make it

i finaly got xbmc to boot the xbox bios:witch is just a m4V file
the reason the picture is long because i got one tv on the wall with a res of1024x768as my primary and sony vizio5 inch ass my touchsreentable and secondary monitor with the res of 1920x1080
i replaced the old dialog with the defualt xbox one
next i updated the key board letters and textures and i fond out that i had the backspace & spce buttons mixed up so i swaped their posx if you dont know what im talking about just compare this one to the first one at the top
Smile 
UPDATE#4

another update for the media guide
Reminds me why I hated dating... a whole lot of teasing...lol
Damon "Demios" Marjanovich
XBMC System - AMD x6 4.2gHz, 16gb DDR3, SLI Nvidia 465, 12tb Sata 6gbps HDDs, 5tb USB 3.0 external HDDs What's behind your xbmc?
When it gonna be finished? i really love it Big Grin <3
Smile 
shago11 Wrote:When it gonna be finished? i really love it Big Grin <3

bout one to two months
binBD Wrote:about one to two months

Ok, Big Grin my cousin have xbox 360 Slim and i visit she sometimes, and i teach some tricks in her xbox360slim, with xbox live, kinect, xbox dashboard and more.

I have the kinect sound effects on my xbox, and really sound good in the xbmc.

question: the mod going to have avatar support? Confused and gamescoring like mc360?

i like this thread 5 stars Wink (Y)
Sad 
shago11 Wrote:Ok, Big Grin my cousin have xbox 360 Slim and i visit she sometimes, and i teach some tricks in her xbox360slim, with xbox live, kinect, xbox dashboard and more.

I have the kinect sound effects on my xbox, and really sound good in the xbmc.

question: the mod going to have avatar support? Confused and gamescoring like mc360?

i like this thread 5 stars Wink (Y)

i just found out some other problems so it might take longer than 1 -2 months it going to be a while but dont expect it to come out soon because of the good looking pictures i posted those were the good parts of the mod i never showed the bad parts of it like for example i showed a picture of my dash board which looks nice but im just now getting the slide animations workingNerd
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xperince1080 {mod}kinect3