good things always slow in coming
Big Grin 
Update #5
profile panel tweaked
shutdown fixed
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Really Looks Like Kinect Dashboard :3
I can help you with spanish language
im not that much of a full blooded skinner just a moder whos technicaly just now learning all types of stuff i dont even mess with the language part.Plus with this skin i didn't start from scratch i started with the read-ony version of xperience1080 .Nerd
Big Grin 
i had some time now here's a cuple of things i finishing but i still have to test the content to to see if it updates on its own though

ill have to fnish the othersNerd
im am still unwilling to confirm the release date for those who keep pm ming the hell out of meAngry
iv also made it where it's only visible when connected online
so if your offline you're only going to see the
my xbox & the welcome chanelEek
<3<3 looks really.. wow ._. i don't have words! :3
This is coming along great. Ive been watching on deviantArt as well. Im surprised there arent more XBMC modders on there. Looks almost identical to the 360 Dash. Keep up the good work, we really appreciate it Smile
Big Grin 
hey every one ive made the games library but i dont know how to get the programs and scripts to popup in this list down here do anybody know of a code please post if you can or if you think you know post what code you want me to tryNerd

k1m0s Wrote:This is coming along great. Ive been watching on deviantArt as well. Im surprised there arent more XBMC modders on there. Looks almost identical to the 360 Dash. Keep up the good work, we really appreciate it Smile

Correction, 360 Kinect Dash Wink =)
shago11 Wrote:Correction, 360 Kinect Dash Wink =)

Yes pardon me lol Laugh
Lightbulb 
im still stuck on the programs list part thats why i left it blank.

Nerd
im tring to make premium themes for my mod gears of war2 is my first theme Nerd
Thumbs Up 
if it wasnt for ,dom ,hitcher,black i would have never known the stuff i know nowNod
cant wait for this to come out Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xperince1080 {mod}kinect3