• 5(current)
xperince1080 {mod}kinect
k1mos what is your monitor resolution?
1)if you want to download addons you have to go to the game marketplace to do so.
2)to exit or basicy shutdown you just hit s key
3)music files & music libray all needs redone so nav if you can.
4)settings are going to re linked to open the settings window you need to use
Worked for me in XBOX Smile
binBD Wrote:k1mos what is your monitor resolution?

Its 1440x900 on my pc and 1920x1080 on the tv. I Have not run it on the tv yet tho
Big Grin 
the 1440x900 may need calaboration but the 1920x1080 res should align the textures perfectly let me know the results whenever you get a chanceNerd
Sorry fro the wait, hard to play when the wife is home. There are some 1920x1080 screenshots here. Most are perfect accept the avatar block, and the last block on every row. I am enjoying the skin alot tho thank you.
so what makes this better than the default xperience 1080? ...or xperience more?
hentai23 Wrote:so what makes this better than the default xperience 1080? ...or xperience more?

This simulate the Kinect Dashboard ¬¬
so? thats it? this allows you to navigate with youre hands .....lol ...xD

or is it simply just the layout? -.-'
Really? binBD has spent alot of time developing this great skin. If you are going to belittle his work at least be constructive
k1m0s Wrote:Really? binBD has spent alot of time developing this great skin. If you are going to belittle his work at least be constructive
Agree Nod
hell i asked a normal question -.-'

and if you want you may see it as constructive feedback im not trying to make his work look bad ...oh boy -.-'
hentai23 Wrote:so what makes this better than the default xperience 1080? ...or xperience more?

nothing,i could caRE LESS
i just want to make it look perfgectly like the xbox 360 once im done with that,im going to update it to the new xbox version with the new dashboard
that wqas recently releasedNerd

but i have to have every thing right before i can update my home screen & ect.

thanks fof the interesting reply
is there a way to have movies and tv show posters showing at the same time?
right now only movies are showing.

Not possible... you maybe could show movies & episodes (but not tv shows) with a playlist.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xperince1080 {mod}kinect3