[MAC] video config settings for windowed mode not saving
When I modify the system video output settings in "Windowed" mode, the "Video calibration" (overscan adjustment) settings do not save.

When I update these settings for fullscreen mode, they save and the values are retained after exiting and relaunching the application. However, the calibration settings for windowed mode are reset every time I relaunch.

Normally I would not be running in windowed mode, but it addresses a long-standing OSX display bug for the "Project M" visualizer. So sadly I'm trading one bug for another.

Has anyone here run into this problem before?

Thanks!

/Chris
After a bit more testing, this appears to be a bug, rather than a user issue.

The "windowed" settings in guisettings.xml are reset to a default value every time the application is opened. So even if you modify the file manually, it will be overwritten.

I can only hope that this issue is addressed in an upcoming release.
Exavior Wrote:After a bit more testing, this appears to be a bug, rather than a user issue.

The "windowed" settings in guisettings.xml are reset to a default value every time the application is opened. So even if you modify the file manually, it will be overwritten.

I can only hope that this issue is addressed in an upcoming release.

I have the same issue with linux. The overscan values are always overwritten. So everytime my computer reboots, I have to redo the overscan config.

Did you file a ticketv for this bug?
Got the same problem on linux ... but it's like 4 years later v11.0. My primary Problem are the overscan settings. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] video config settings for windowed mode not saving0