Skin Settings under Addon Setting?
Seems like pdf I linked doesn't contain all available settings.

- Currently You can use slider and define min,max,step values:
<setting id="background_transparency" label="30001" type="slider" range="80,1,100" default="90" />

- You can also use spin control to toggle between defined values
<setting id="backdrop_selector" label="30002" type="enum" lvalues="30010|30011|30012|..." default="0" />

I'll create wiki page about all available addon settings when I'll find some spare time and post link to it here.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
Thanks.
Pretty sure this has not been brought up before (ignore and point and laugh if it has) but is there a reason why we have to have "OK" and "Cancel" buttons on the addon settings screens.

This seems inconsistent with the main settings where you change a setting and it's changed. I would think either add this to the main settings or remove it from the addon settings (second option would be my preference). The "default" button on the other hand to me is a good idea that should possibly be added to the main settings (but as a category instead of a separate button)

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Settings under Addon Setting?0