Want more updates? Follow @piejanssens
iCouchPotato is available for FREE (please consider donating if you like it)
Add this repo to Cydia: http://couchpotato.myrepospace.com
Feel free to create a Cydia addon (plugin for IMDb, Safari, Chrome, ...) which integrates with iCouchPotato using the custom URL scheme that is available "icp://tt027308" -> this will open iCouchPotato and add the movie with IMDb ID tt027308 to your wanted list. Let me know if you would create such plugin or add iCP support to your movie app!
iCouchPotato is a client application to work with your CouchPotato movie downloading server.
Browse for movies, view trailers, check release dates and most of all manage your CouchPotato's watch list with your favorite iOS device.
- iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch with iOS 4.3 or above
- View & manage your CouchPotato wanted list
- Add movies to your CouchPotato watchlist with your personal quality profiles
- Change quality profiles for movies in your wanted list
- Search for movies
Instructions to setup your network for external access to CouchPotato
1. Create an account with a dynamic dns provider, like no-ip.com
2. Look for a tool on the dynamic dns provider site that will keep the host name up to date with your external (WAN) IP address
2. Forward an external port to the internal port where you access CouchPotato on your server (This can be the same port. eg. 5050 to 5050)
snoopy1492 Wrote:Bought it, used it, loved it!
Thanks for this great app!
kebirek Wrote:I installed it and it worked great!
Awesome app! It's really cool to add movies to my system with just one search and on the go.
ECEC Wrote:Just wanted to come back after actually using this a few times and say how awesome it is.
Donated so far: 10$ (last update 20/03/2013)
Don't like to spend money? No problem rep me up with the +/- button.