iCouchPotato - iOS client app for CouchPotato

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
jjmucker Offline
Fan
brilliant mate. all fixed Smile
find quote
zhouz Offline
Just installed 2.0.2 on ios 5.0.1 on iPad 2 (GSM)
Manage tab shows my library fine. Doing a search returns results, when I try to add to CouchPotato (by tap then add to couchpotato or swipe then add to CP) I get the following screen

http://tinypic.com/r/eeszk/6

This is what my profile.list looks like:

http://pastebin.com/DZgewKL0

edit: installed 2.0.2 on ios 6.1 iPhone 5 and I get similar results:

http://tinypic.com/r/rayb6t/6
(This post was last modified: 2013-02-04 23:05 by zhouz.)
find quote
felipesalomao Offline
Hi, i jailbreaked my iphone 4 today, used evaders tool (unthetered). When i try add source: couchpotato.myrepospace.com on cydia, it adds (too slow), but not show any package inside ? Whats happening ? Thanks for great work
(This post was last modified: 2013-02-05 08:04 by felipesalomao.)
find quote
felipesalomao Offline
already download app, should be cydia problem due to new jailbreak tool popularity.
already setup all perfectly, now unique problem is when i search movie and choose add movie, it appears quality, then only have option to cancel, not show any quality option.
find quote
tripkip Offline
Fan
Bug has been reported to CouchPotato. I will fix it myself in the meanwhile if I find the time to do it.

https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotat...es/1374[hr]
(2013-02-04 22:36)zhouz Wrote:  Just installed 2.0.2 on ios 5.0.1 on iPad 2 (GSM)
Manage tab shows my library fine. Doing a search returns results, when I try to add to CouchPotato (by tap then add to couchpotato or swipe then add to CP) I get the following screen

http://tinypic.com/r/eeszk/6

This is what my profile.list looks like:

http://pastebin.com/DZgewKL0

edit: installed 2.0.2 on ios 6.1 iPhone 5 and I get similar results:

http://tinypic.com/r/rayb6t/6

Thanks for the nice information. It's a bug in CouchPotatoServer, not the app. But I'll try to figure out a good solution soon.

[Image: all-thin-banner.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 2013-02-05 13:33 by tripkip.)
find quote
zhouz Offline
Thanks for the quick response. Null booleans? That does sound quite absurd. With that in mind, I went and entered a 1 in all my "wait for x days" and then changed them all back to 0 afterwards and now the app works perfectly, for both the iPad and the iPhone 5. Seems like a simple enough workaround for now, it cleared most of the nulls out of the profile.list (im assuming the few nulls left arent boolean values)
find quote
tripkip Offline
Fan
(2013-02-05 08:40)felipesalomao Wrote:  already download app, should be cydia problem due to new jailbreak tool popularity.
already setup all perfectly, now unique problem is when i search movie and choose add movie, it appears quality, then only have option to cancel, not show any quality option.

Try this solution:

(2013-02-05 17:50)zhouz Wrote:  Thanks for the quick response. Null booleans? That does sound quite absurd. With that in mind, I went and entered a 1 in all my "wait for x days" and then changed them all back to 0 afterwards and now the app works perfectly, for both the iPad and the iPhone 5. Seems like a simple enough workaround for now, it cleared most of the nulls out of the profile.list (im assuming the few nulls left arent boolean values)

[Image: all-thin-banner.jpg]

find quote
felipesalomao Offline
(2013-02-05 17:55)tripkip Wrote:  
(2013-02-05 08:40)felipesalomao Wrote:  already download app, should be cydia problem due to new jailbreak tool popularity.

Try this solution:

(2013-02-05 17:50)zhouz Wrote:  Thanks for the quick response. Null booleans? That does sound quite absurd. With that in mind, I went and entered a 1 in all my "wait for x days" and then changed them all back to 0 afterwards and now the app works perfectly, for both the iPad and the iPhone 5. Seems like a simple enough workaround for now, it cleared most of the nulls out of the profile.list (im assuming the few nulls left arent boolean values)
Still not work, i have only 1 quality set (that includes 1080p, 720p and BRRIP). before days to wait was 0, so i change to 1 and restarted couchpotato, then launch iphone couchpotato and tried add movie, not worked, dont show any quality option. After it, changed days to wait from 1 to 0 again, restarted couchpotato and launch iphone couch potato app again, same error.

See printscreen:
[Image: foto_zps228af80c.png]
find quote
zhouz Offline
Try this, in the quality section of the settings, turn on "advanced settings" checkbox and change one of the sizes all the way at the bottom.
find quote
felipesalomao Offline
I changed all numbers of quality, added plus 1 on all quality size numbers, restarted couchpotato and tried use icouchpotato, same no quality select option.

See my quality settings, i tried remove BR-RIP quality, and nothing, what suggest specifically to do ?

See printscreen:
[Image: qualitysettings_zpse96a570d.png]
(This post was last modified: 2013-02-06 02:06 by felipesalomao.)
find quote
felipesalomao Offline
i Solved problem, its bug of icouchpotato. i was thinking that havent space for so many quality options on iphone screen (if software not have scrool down), so i simple disabled 6 quality options on couchpotato quality settings and now its working perfectly. my ios version is 6.1 (last available, maybe its issue that only occurs on this version)

See screenshot bellow:
[Image: foto1-2_zps48876301.png]

Obs: by default, couchpotato have all these quality options, so every one that have more than 6 or 7 quality options will have this same problem. Solution would be add scroll down option on icouchpotato.
(This post was last modified: 2013-02-06 04:13 by felipesalomao.)
find quote
felipesalomao Offline
I would like to suggest killing feature, i dont know if it require too much work..
Would be awesome integrate software to siri,
For example, i say: couchpotato, Download 007 Cassino Royale in 1080p, or just Download 007 Cassino Royale in 1080p
would be incredible !!!
(This post was last modified: 2013-02-09 05:46 by felipesalomao.)
find quote
jjmucker Offline
Fan
^^^ LOL
find quote
felipesalomao Offline
why LOL Confused!!!!!!!!!
find quote
foufou55 Offline
hello
i have no problem for access couch potato on my NAS synology outside
but with Icouchpotato it doesnt work i dont understand. i try with my static ip its the problem ?
thanks
(This post was last modified: 2013-03-04 23:31 by foufou55.)
find quote