iCouchPotato - iOS client app for CouchPotato

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
jjmucker Offline
Fan
No sorry, I never saw that till just now. Im sure I checked that yesterday and it wasnt there. Trying now thanks

Working now mate. Sorry I never saw that version until you mentioned it. Didnt come up as an upgrade in Cydia.
(This post was last modified: 2013-04-05 21:08 by jjmucker.)
find quote
PhAzE Offline
I see CP 2.1.1 on cydia but it doesn't come up as an update. I also see version 2.1 on there still, so both are on cydia currently?
find quote
tripkip Offline
Fan
(2013-04-06 08:39)PhAzE Wrote:  I see CP 2.1.1 on cydia but it doesn't come up as an update. I also see version 2.1 on there still, so both are on cydia currently?

Hmm that's weird.. I'll look into it.
Btw I'm planning to try and get it back in one of the main repo's together with the upcoming IMDb add-on.

Synology DS413 | ASUS AT5IONT-I | Yamaha V673 | Dali Zensor 5 5.1 | LG 50PK950
CouchPotato client iOS
Twitter
find quote
tripkip Offline
Fan
(2013-04-05 21:05)jjmucker Wrote:  No sorry, I never saw that till just now. Im sure I checked that yesterday and it wasnt there. Trying now thanks

Working now mate. Sorry I never saw that version until you mentioned it. Didnt come up as an upgrade in Cydia.

(2013-04-06 08:39)PhAzE Wrote:  I see CP 2.1.1 on cydia but it doesn't come up as an update. I also see version 2.1 on there still, so both are on cydia currently?

Guys please remove the 2.1.1 one that has only 83 downloads in Cydia. I removed it from Cydia and updated the original again.
Myrepospace messed with the package and package ID of the package has v21 at the end in stead of v2 you can check this in Cydia under package info.

CouchPotato client iOS
Twitter
find quote
tripkip Offline
Fan
(2013-03-28 20:21)PhAzE Wrote:  Ok perfect. I haven't been able to get it to work and I see no options or toggles for ssl. Otherwise the app is working great!

Can you DM me your email adres I wil contact you to test an SSL enabled version.

CouchPotato client iOS
Twitter
find quote
noone Offline
On the Home tab of this app, there appears to be just a spinning wheel at the top, above where the movie search box is. Is this normal?

Also, is there any way to integrate this iOS app so that when on IMDB.com, you can just send the movie right over to the iCouchPotato app?

Great app, btw....
find quote
tripkip Offline
Fan
Ok guys, bad news. I will not release the IMDB addon I had planned because it is in violation of their terms of service:

Code:
No Reverse Engineering. You may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the IMDb Software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the IMDb Software.

So this is what you will be missing:

If you know any IMDb app alternative which is a good source on iOS to look for movies/trailers/actors, let me know!!

CouchPotato client iOS
Twitter
find quote
noone Offline
Is there any way to run a script on top of iOS Safari? Maybe with iOS Chrome?
find quote
tripkip Offline
Fan
(2013-04-16 04:08)noone Wrote:  Is there any way to run a script on top of iOS Safari? Maybe with iOS Chrome?

I might look into that later. But you and anyone who pleases can create an addon or add support for iCP to an existing app because iCouchPotato has a custom URL scheme. If you open a URL with "icp://tt984749" it will open iCouchPotato and add the movie with IMDb ID tt984749 to your wanted list.

CouchPotato client iOS
Twitter
find quote
nelsonamen Offline
(2013-04-15 21:05)tripkip Wrote:  Ok guys, bad news. I will not release the IMDB addon I had planned because it is in violation of their terms of service:

Code:
No Reverse Engineering. You may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the IMDb Software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the IMDb Software.

So this is what you will be missing:

If you know any IMDb app alternative which is a good source on iOS to look for movies/trailers/actors, let me know!!

http://trakt.tv/downloads/utrakt
find quote
smiffy1989 Offline
This doesn't seem to support reverse proxying? Is that correct?

My URL base is couchpotato and couchpotato runs on port 8002.

I access the web front end on http://mydomain/couchpotato.

Cheers.
find quote
PhAzE Offline
Just an update, version 2.1.3 you had me test worked perfectly for https. No crashing and also the image view above the search loaded also rather than remaining a loading wheel. Looking great!
find quote
tripkip Offline
Fan
- HTTPS support
- Reverse proxy support
- Pull down to refresh
- Fix for stuck spinner on home tab

CouchPotato client iOS
Twitter
find quote
reysar Offline
Hi

I have downloaded the latest version of the app (2.2) on Iphone 5 running 6.1. It launches fine and finds the CPserver and retrieves API. Currently I am only using it via WIFI on the local network. CP server V2 is running on a Synology NAS drive.
I can see the list of wanted and can also load the manage tab. However, adding a movie crashes the app at the "add to couchpotato" stage. Also tapping a movie on the wanted list immediately crashes the app. I am happy to provide logs if need be, just tell me how.

Thanks for all the work gone into this!
(This post was last modified: 2013-04-27 12:12 by reysar.)
find quote
TjaLfE Offline
I'm having the same issues as reysar
find quote