Uptating and cleaning cvs
i know that only devs are supposed to post here, but i think this is the best subforum to post in.

1. shouldn't the directory "xbmc/mplayer" be removed or deleted? or is "xbmc/mplayer/font" still in use (i deleted xbmc/mplayer from my xbmc installation, and it hasn't given me any problems)

2. is "xbmc/system/players/mplayer/codecs/readme.txt" up to date? i often read that xbmc supports more codecs than the ones mentioned in the readme. is that right? and what about versions? hasn't there been any new versions of the codecs since 20 august 2004?
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.
the old mplayer dir has already been removed from cvs. as has any reference to it in build.bat.
1. delete away - it is not used at all. it won't come back when you cvs update if you use the -p option.

2. no idea - practically everything i watch is decoded using ffmpeg. there probably has been new codec versions released - check the mplayer site. obviously these aren't guaranteed to be trouble free, however.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Uptating and cleaning cvs0