Possible Bug: PM3HD "Videos" button to file mode
In PM3HD under skin settings->home screen there's an option to make the "Videos" button always go to file mode.
I recently updated to 10.0.9, since then this option has no effect, it always goes to library mode, and i'm unable to switch to file view. Although one of the "virtual directory" things that shows up is called "files" which does allow me to browse the files.

Sounds like a bug to me, can anyone else confirm?

Thanks
It's not a bug - videos has been removed for the files that allow you to browse your files.

The video button on home should, however, be taking you directly into that node, but it depends somewhat on exactly how it's implemented in the skin.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

There should be an updated version of the skin in the eden repo than will work with it proper is iOS still shipping the dharma repo because it has more maybe? other than that just update
I found your post trying to solve the video file menu problem after installing a new release and a few minutes later I tested the following option that solved it. I'm not sure if it's the same issue you are describing, just try this:

In Settings> Videos > File Lists
Disable the option Show metadata in files view

I'm using Transparency skin and Pre-11.0 nightly built from Oct 10th.
ImageImage

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible Bug: PM3HD "Videos" button to file mode0