• 3(current)
TubeToTV - Chrome Extension
sandmac Wrote:I have no plans to add controls like that at the moment. But I might look into it at some point.

I am not sure how this would work with more than one XBMC (from the UI perspective). Currently I add an extra button for each XBMC you enter in the settings, which would screw up pretty badly if you replace a button with some text.

But if you have a better solution for this, I would be glad to in-cooperate it somehow.

Why not have one button that brings a drop down box with options for each xmbc. So the you can name each instance and it won't mess up the UI.
jchaven Wrote:I keep getting the message "Check your connection info in the options!" after clicking the button. The link is sent to XBMC though.
Thanks for the info, I do think I see where the issue is coming from and will try to push an update soon-ish.
jchaven Wrote:+1 for replacing the ugly blue button with a better looking icon. Perhaps one that uses the XBMC logo?
The button seems to be an issue, but still I don't think it looks that bad, especially on the Youtube - 'Cosmicpanda' UI. Replacing it with a logo on the other hand is possible, but looks really stupid when using more than one XBMC.
I think I will end up having an option for it to switch between different buttons.
_Mikie_ Wrote:Why not have one button that brings a drop down box with options for each XBMC. So the you can name each instance and it won't mess up the UI.
Tried that, but the feedback I got wasn't that promising, never made it into the live version.

This said, I am kind of busy with work at the moment, so I doubt I will get to it before next month. :/
Yeah, the button does appear to have hit a nerve but, I wouldn't get to worked up over it. Like you said it doesn't look too bad and it does the job!

I really appreciate your work on this. I have been playing with XBMC since March and become more impressed with it each week. Software like this is the biggest reason.

Thanks again!!
Kodi 18.9 / LibreELEC 9.2 / Raspberry Pi
I'm just getting "Check your connection info in the options!". Nothing sent.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
Can you give me more details about your systems? (XBMC and the one you have the extension installed on)
Is it happening on all videos or just on some?
Same as darkscout for me. I have it configured as follows:

IP: 192.168.1.101:8080
And username and password set appropriately. It works fine with these settings in the Android remote. What could I be doing wrong?

I can also log into said ip: port with my username and password in the browser, so there is definitely some kind of connection.
Right, I'm pretty sure that I know why.

As per http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=891...count=1210

"Merged XBMC.Play and XBMC.StartSlideshow into Player.Open"

You're using XBMC.Play, so I'm guessing that's why it wont work for the people (myself included) using nightly builds?

And here's the description JSONRPC.Instropect yields of Player.Open: http://pastebin.com/cEDCMTKa
Any pointers on how I can hack my way to making this work on nightlies would be great.
Thanks for pointing this out azgul, haven't watched the nightly builds that closely.
I'll try to figure something out to have it working again asap.
Does XBMC have to be online to send an URL? Or can XBMC somehow que this URL and proces it on startup?
It has to be up and running with a network connection established.
Ok guys,
I've pushed a new version that solves the issue for the current nightly builds.
Also there is an option to modify the button that sends the video.

Currently best looking with the CosmicPanda UI (http://www.youtube.com/cosmicpanda) and just plain text,
Screenshot

Unfortunately I haven't had enough time to make the text only button for the regular youtube yet, looking real ugly on that one, just don't use it there. Wink

night
marco
Amazing, it looks great with the Cosmic Panda skin and the text only button. Good stuff.

That being said, like you said, it is now fixed for the current nightly builds. This is great. Cheers for your work!
Good work!
Ah! I have been waiting YEARS for this plugin! Will try it when i get home!
Fantastic! All working! I left a comment on you chrome app page, but i'll post it here aswell!
One big improvement that would be fantastic and used very much would be to send youtube hyperlinks to XBMC from the right click menu.
For instance Chrome to phone adds a menu item in the right click menu to send that link straight to my phone, instead of opening the link first..
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TubeToTV - Chrome Extension2