• 6(current)
TubeToTV - Chrome Extension
Not working in frodo beta 2 now Sad was working before but as soon as i click send to XBMC it says something went wrong and nothing gets sent Sad
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
(2012-12-07, 15:37)danz0l Wrote: Not working in frodo beta 2 now Sad was working before but as soon as i click send to XBMC it says something went wrong and nothing gets sent Sad

I too came here to post this. Its because of the way frodo changed the API. But I have no idea how to fix this.
I recently updated to Frodo RC2 and I can't get this or any of the XBMC Chrome extensions to work.
(2013-01-04, 07:53)Canadaka Wrote: I recently updated to Frodo RC2 and I can't get this or any of the XBMC Chrome extensions to work.

This was due to a the YouTube plugin not working properly on Frodo. In RC3 and YT version 4.4.1 however, it has been fixed and it's now working again.

Could you add an option to pause the video when I click the Send button? As generally you'll be doing that from the same room as your mediacenter is in.
Do you mean the Youtube video on your laptop?
Because that should stop and does stop for me once it starts on the XBMC.

And thank you for explaning the issue with the YT plugin. Smile
I've been trying to get this addon to work on my main HTPC for a couple of days now and I finally figured out what the problem was. I had set the compactoutput setting for JSON RPC to false. It seems like TubeToTV doesn't like what it's getting back. What's strange is that it was working fine until I upgraded to Frodo even with compactoutput disabled.

Maybe something to look into?

Thanks for all the hard work. I love this extension!
Thanks for the heads up, honestly I didn't know that such a setting existed.
Anyway, the plugin does rely on the JSON output in it's original state.

But I'll try to find a workaround in the future, thanks again for mentioning it.
FYI, seems to have stopped working as of yesterday. Sending videos to XBMC with YATSE on my andoird phone stopped working too, so it's probably Youtube's fault.
Yes, the problem lies with Youtube this time.

But there is a solution already for that issue, see this thread to for further information.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1335597
Quote:Quick hack that works for me, replace YouTubePlayer.py with this: https://www.dropbox.com/l/GBKQUmxrRnoOBGFB - you can download this and copy it into your plugin.video.youtube folder.

Alternatively you can install one of the following plugins, which is the regular youtube plugin with the fix applied (go to System | Addons | Install from zip and select the downloaded zip file):
Eden (XBMC 11) plugin zip: https://www.dropbox.com/l/SrdosdpacjeyvDgd
Frodo (XBMC 12) plugin zip: https://www.dropbox.com/l/axITMmdkQzSpIuDD
Thank you!! This addon is just what I've been looking for! It's perfect!!
I'v added some new features, which had been requested over the time.

Version: 1.4
- Feature: send links directly from the Youtube Search site
- Feature: Added the possibility to name your buttons (eg. "Living Room" or "Cinema") (Thanks to Joshua for the helping hand here)
brilliant update you made yesterday !! love the search add feature !!

But after the update the send to xbmc button stopped working and the + that's below the video, tried re-installing but didn't make a difference BUT it works in the search page..

And I was wondering if you're going to add a "Add Playlist" button to the addon ? Not the most fun thin in the world clicking on 15 videos and adding each one though I'm doing it now a days since it works ^^,
Just a thought !!

Cheers, Oli
Thanks for the reply, I am currently looking into that issue, apparently it is only happening to some of you guys.

Which version ox XBMC are you using?

And I'll look into the playlist feature to see if it's possible.

Edit:
Should be fixed with version 1.4.1 now, let me know if it's not.
(2013-03-13, 19:05)sandmac Wrote: Thanks for the reply, I am currently looking into that issue, apparently it is only happening to some of you guys.

Which version ox XBMC are you using?

And I'll look into the playlist feature to see if it's possible.

Edit:
Should be fixed with version 1.4.1 now, let me know if it's not.

Woah I'm impressed by the speed you did that in Big Grin
It's working now !! Thank's a million Smile

I'm running 12.0-RC3 on my apple tv2

you should consider a paypal donation towards an application like this ^^,
(2013-03-13, 19:05)sandmac Wrote: Should be fixed with version 1.4.1 now, let me know if it's not.
The fix works for me with Chrome on WIN7 and Raspbmc on a RPi. Thanks also for your quick response to my email yesterday (didn't find this thread until just now).
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TubeToTV - Chrome Extension2