• 2(current)
TubeToTV - Chrome Extension
Updated to work with the new youtube UI, details about the new interface and how to activate it can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/cosmicpanda
would be great to have multiple instances of xbmc.. also the button should be changed to show xbmc logo somehow to know that its going to be sent to xbmc... maybe an arrow and xbmc logo..
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I am not good with logos, that was the best I could come up with. Wink (but I gladly accept a logo donation)
Currently still thinking about a good solution to allow more than 1 XBMC, I will most likely end up having a button for each PC, any other suggestions on how to solve that one?
Could you make this work with any flash video? That would rule.
If you let me know what size it needs to be I'd be happy to make a nice Icon for you.
No size in particular, just orientate yourself on the youtube 'subscribe' button, to fit it in neatly. (my current button is 50 x 18)
Ok I got it done. Can I email them to you?
Cheers, sent you the contact details via PM.
feerlessleadr Wrote:my only request would be to allow multiple instances of xbmc, since i'm sure many of us have more than one xbmc box running in our homes.
Done.
You can now add additional XBMCs in the options.
can you add PLEASE also posibility to FF and RW youtube movies from chrome browser, because now it's possible only from remote of xbmc, but still this is really cool, like "air play on windows"

many thanks
This is awesome Smile

Would be better if the icon you click said send to xbmc or something like!

Thanks.
castortray Wrote:can you add PLEASE also posibility to FF and RW youtube movies from chrome browser
I have no plans to add controls like that at the moment. But I might look into it at some point.
smiffy1989 Wrote:This is awesome Smile

Would be better if the icon you click said send to xbmc or something like!

Thanks.
I am not sure how this would work with more than one XBMC (from the UI perspective). Currently I add an extra button for each XBMC you enter in the settings, which would screw up pretty badly if you replace a button with some text.

But if you have a better solution for this, I would be glad to in-cooperate it somehow.
Works great! Thx.
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
I keep getting the message "Check your connection info in the options!" after clicking the button. The link is sent to XBMC though.

For those that cannot get it to work, check for an extension that is also talking to XBMC. I couldn't get it to work until I disabled MediaRemote (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...dgahnhnbpg).

This app is a great idea and works quite well!

Thanks,
Joey
Kodi 18.9 / LibreELEC 9.2 / Raspberry Pi
+1 for replacing the blue button with a better looking icon. Perhaps one that uses the XBMC logo?
Kodi 18.9 / LibreELEC 9.2 / Raspberry Pi
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TubeToTV - Chrome Extension2