Anyone able to add PVR for Rapier?
Hi guys,

Wondering if there are any skilled skinners out there that would be willing to add PVR support for the recent Rapier skin?

I'm sure once basic support for PVR is added (settings options, Home screen icon etc) Scarfa could texture and continue to update changes and so forth.

I've spoken to Scarfa and he's happy for someone to add support, however he currently doesn't know where to start.
It's a big ask and wouldn't expect anyone to "jump" at this so to speak.

I know a lot of you skinners out there are very busy making XBMC even more awesome these days.
But... if you're up for the challenge, here it is.... Let us know.

Thanks for your time.

Loggio.
Rapier needs PVR support! Smile
loggio Wrote:Hi guys,

Wondering if there are any skilled skinners out there that would be willing to add PVR support for the recent Rapier skin?

I'm sure once basic support for PVR is added (settings options, Home screen icon etc) Scarfa could texture and continue to update changes and so forth.

I've spoken to Scarfa and he's happy for someone to add support, however he currently doesn't know where to start.
It's a big ask and wouldn't expect anyone to "jump" at this so to speak.

I know a lot of you skinners out there are very busy making XBMC even more awesome these days.
But... if you're up for the challenge, here it is.... Let us know.

Thanks for your time.

Loggio.

I have almost finished coding pvr support for the Rapier skin.
What's the best way to contact Scarfa? He isn't active in forum since August.
I wouldn't call myself a designer, and I need him to design some buttons in order to code video osd.

Some photos:

tv channels view

radio channels view

epg timeline view

epg search

tv settings

All photos at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
Wow what a surprise! U kept this on the 'down low' haha looks great!! You will just have to pm scarfa and hope for the best. You should post this in the actual release thread if you haven't already. Just so it gets seen.

I have the source of scarfas skin, if you need the uncompressed textures. Pm me and I'll forward to you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone able to add PVR for Rapier?0