How to add Advanced Launcher items to Games/Programs folder?
I'm quite the noob regarding XBMC but i am willing and eager to learn. I've been testing and experementing a lot with advanced launcher ever since i saw this screenshot

My question is how to do this? How to make it look like this. I run a ubuntu version of XBMC and have Worms Reloaded installed via wine. I've manage to add the game with advance launcher but i also want it to come up when navigating into "Programs -> Games" and i also got Spotify installed and want that to come up when navigating to "Programs -> Apps".

Is this possible? I want them to come up in a list form because i'll most definetly install other apps/games that i want to lauch this way.

Edit: I'm using the Rapier skin.
holmen Wrote:I'm quite the noob regarding XBMC but i am willing and eager to learn. I've been testing and experementing a lot with advanced launcher ever since i saw this screenshot

My question is how to do this? How to make it look like this. I run a ubuntu version of XBMC and have Worms Reloaded installed via wine. I've manage to add the game with advance launcher but i also want it to come up when navigating into "Programs -> Games" and i also got Spotify installed and want that to come up when navigating to "Programs -> Apps".

Is this possible? I want them to come up in a list form because i'll most definetly install other apps/games that i want to lauch this way.

Edit: I'm using the Rapier skin.
I think that the rapier skin is not supporting the display of fanarts and additional information (plot, genre, etc...) for program add-ons (like Advanced Launcher) yet. That's skins which manage the display of those images and information; not Advanced Launcher.

So, if you want to display those data, you will have to ask Rapier developers to add specific views for program add-on or use another skin. The skin on your posted screenshot is Cirrus Extended : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=102066.
Angelscry Wrote:I think that the rapier skin is not supporting the display of fanarts and additional information (plot, genre, etc...) for program add-ons (like Advanced Launcher) yet. That's skins which manage the display of those images and information; not Advanced Launcher.

So, if you want to display those data, you will have to ask Rapier developers to add specific views for program add-on or use another skin. The skin on your posted screenshot is Cirrus Extended : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=102066.

Aaah! Thank you. I'll have to wait until that feature comes to Rapier Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add Advanced Launcher items to Games/Programs folder?0