Details and recmd.
So I am new to XBMC and I am loving this. I am still trying to learn what I can do and what I cannot do so I apologize if these questions seem trivial.

First, I am using Media Center Master to retrieve my information to all my movies. I also see that XBMC has "the moviedb.org one. I am just looking for opinions, what do most of you use?

Second question, I also noticed that some of my movies (in the library, if I hover over a movie the cover appears) at the bottom some have details about the movie like if it was 5.1, Digital Dolby, the DVD symbol, etc. Is this something that XBMC adds as it is searching for more information? Or is this something that Media Center Master has to do or maybe it is done when I copy the DVD using DVDFab? I want to update my movies with that, but I don't know where to start to add that or if I have to edit something.

Thanks everyone
IMDB and TheMoviedb are 2 awesome scrappers for movies. In fact, you might not need any other application for your movie info. For movies ripped from DVD or Bluray , you can add dvdrip or BrRip after the movie title so that the skin adds the bluray or dvd logo in the movie info. Other details as codecs and sound channels(2.0 or 5.1) are automatically detected. Just rip the movie of your choice and put it in your desired folder which you have selected for movies for library purposes. You can automatically update your library from the videos settings in the settings menu.

The scrappers download the poster, fanart, all the movie info (if the site has), cast automatically.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Details and recmd.0