Transfer movies to iPad 2
Since we can't use the camera kit to transfer movies due to a bug issue with the jailbreak, is there another way to transfer movies from my desktop via wired. I dont have an Internet connection at the moment (waiting for cable guy to come and fix issue) therefore I can't do it wirelessly.
Download iFunBox, open Raw File System and dump it in /var/mobile somewhere.
scp
Why does not having internet break your home LAN? You should still be able to get on and talk to each other.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
mphung Wrote:Since we can't use the camera kit to transfer movies due to a bug issue with the jailbreak, is there another way to transfer movies from my desktop via wired. I dont have an Internet connection at the moment (waiting for cable guy to come and fix issue) therefore I can't do it wirelessly.

If you have an app that will let you move the files into it's storage on the ipad via the "File Sharing" header of the "Apps" tab of the device's in iTunes, you can find them on the local file system. Filer Lite seems to fit that bill for me, also get applinker (or some such) will save you some headache.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=103770
That everyone for the quick response

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transfer movies to iPad 20