iPad2 turned off mouse messing around. Now what?
Just got it installed on iPad2 and was playing around trying to learn how to use with just touch in PM3.hd and turned off the mouse. Now can't do anything. Read where said to delete the guisettings but how do I find that?

Stuck so any help would be appreciated.
Its in /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata
Found it. Thanks for quick response. To me i was looking in the app xbmc area.
edited the file, rebooted ipad and working thanks again
I am at my wits end here...

I updated to the latest version of XBMC for ipad.... first thing i noticed was the pointer had taken preference over the traditional swipe and select approach to XBMC. Looked around and deselected the mouse option..... result was XBMC that just refused to respond OBVIOUSLY !!!! if you were using a PC version of this but assuming that this would be the case here !!! not so obvious....

Searched threads of this forum and the above was clearly the answer as uninstalling and reinstalling does not work... problem is I cannot SSH into the device either ... keep on getting an access denied error.... Is there any way I can just delete the preference file or wipe XBMC from my device for a clean install ?

I wish that I had not upgraded in the first place as the whole idea of having a mouse option on an IOS device seems to be more than defunct ? Wierd

Anyway any way someone could assist would be greatly appreciated
if you cannot ssh in, your jailbreak is busted anyway. Re-jailbreak it.
I used the ifile I got with the jailbreak and then simple did the edit of the file listed above. Then just look down until you see the mouse enabled and set to true and save. Next startup and it works fine.
Re install xbmc from cydia and you go baca to stock image, the latest nightly is best suites to touch screen of the iPad but does have a few issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iPad2 turned off mouse messing around. Now what?0