Get rid of the dull lists, and get some swanky cover-flow style selection options
Not sure if this is a skin related issue, or something else...

I've just started trying to use XBMC and it seems to be running fine.

I have the iPlayer and other catch-up TV add-ons working fine.

But

They display the available programs in a long list, with no smart graphics or visuals (as are shown in screenshots of the addons online)

What am I missing? How do I get them looking wife-friendly?

Pictures worth a thousand words and all...

Mine looks like this:

Instead of these:

ImageImageImage

Or any of the other example pics in the add on description here.
other views can be selected on the (hidden) menu on the left.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie. Not sure what you mean by "the (hidden) menu on the left". I've looked everywhere I can think of in the "Settings" tab in the generic confluence set up that XBMC came loaded with.
you press left on your remote or keyboard and a menu will appear in which you can select the other views. no need to look into settings for that, it's just there.
yeah, just press left once you're in that "dull" list. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Which is why I said to you in your other thread Wink

Quote:Look out for sub menus in XBMC on the home menu and in views your find them using the arrow keys up, down, left, right
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Awesome. Thanks a lot guys.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get rid of the dull lists, and get some swanky cover-flow style selection options0