IMDB scanner gone bad?
Hi,

I upgraded my XBMC on ATV2 yesterday from 10.0.7 to 10.0.9.

2 things been noted:

1. I get a lot of server errors when scanning for new content. I read in the forums that this is already fixed to next release (code didn't handle the difference between errors and empty result).

2. Another (and reeeaaly anoying thing) I noticed is that when scanning my entire movies collection from scratch (don't ask why I did itSmile), a LOT of movies are incorrectly tagged. This is one of the things I've been quite impressed with earlier; that the correct movie is found almost every time).

Is the IMDB search code changed a lot between 10.0.7 and 10.0.9? I currently have 1 Movies folder with all avi and mkv files flat below it. Close to all the files are named "Movie.Name.(year).bla.XviD.bla.bla.avi".

Hope someone can point me to something useful here!

Thanks,

Morten
Anyone?
I believe it is fixed in nightly ..
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
mortenk Wrote:Anyone?

There was a bug with scrappers in 10.0-9. Update using the instructions in the "Unofficial semi-nightly" build thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB scanner gone bad?0