Recommended Items
Does the recommended items feature just show random items from the library? Can't it instead show favourites or something that you can add yourself? The first row would be such a great spot for that.

*hoping*
I did think about it at one point but Favourites is only a few clicks away now and custom items are a pain to code. Once skins settings are available as addon settings I might reconsider.
anyway to view (of have an icon) to view the movie trailers for each movie? I've done it in other skins but uncertain if i am not seeing it somewher
Hitcher Wrote:I did think about it at one point but Favourites is only a few clicks away now and custom items are a pain to code. Once skins settings are available as addon settings I might reconsider.

How about a addon section where you chose what addons to show in the top row? Since it's available in other skins it's been done before and maybe ain't so very hard to code? I don't know about the skinning community but can't you get some code from other skinners? Smile

For instance "Shade" by igotdvds

JRock Wrote:anyway to view (of have an icon) to view the movie trailers for each movie? I've done it in other skins but uncertain if i am not seeing it somewher

There's a Trailer button in the info screen assuming one is available.
reta Wrote:How about a addon section where you chose what addons to show in the top row? Since it's available in other skins it's been done before and maybe ain't so very hard to code? I don't know about the skinning community but can't you get some code from other skinners? Smile

I know how to code it but it takes time and as I said these things will be changing soon anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recommended Items0