• 11(current)
[WIP] skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)
DaGround Wrote:wow cant wait to get my touchscreen delivered and to test this skin, looks awesome on the pictures 8)
Does anyone else have the 1080p resolution issue? I would need that too xD
Can you "swip scroll" through the libraries or is it like " get the next five on button press" ?

if your using 1080p screen I would suggest giving confluence ago because everything in this skin will look huge on a screen big enough to support 1080p plus its not 16x9 yet
OK brief update on development

As I mentioned on the previous page I've redesigned it with more of an iOS look so here are some more up to date screen shots (ignore that the battery level says 0% its from a desktop pc)

Issue is this needs a new nightly because the current Aug 8th one has some issue with it and skins so not much point releasing a new version of the skin without a new version of iOS build

New Home screen layout as you can see the big lower buttons have been replaced with text ones and clock and battery usage are in a bar just like the iPad at the top

New location for the currently playing item (top left in the header bar) and the window that pops up when you touch it
Image Image
Much better support for subtitles Nod you can now turn them on and off from the OSD (middle right) and also download new ones if you want with the subtitle script
Image Image Image

Sort and Change View options got moved to the options menu (sorry)

Added support for an arial based font set which means people with different languages will now work alot better
Like it very much Jezz, your work is highly appreciated.
love the dark look, those screens look just amazing!

can't wait until another build is released to try out
Looking much better :-) looks like a sleek, pro design... Its much more practical then confluence actually, everthing Is right in front of you, no hidden menus, and very clean! Nice Use of realestate jezz. I'd pay for it! lol

You guys should really consider it as a default for xbmc in general, purely because of it's ease of use. And being light weight will run great on all platforms :-)

On that note, do you plan on making this skin with a 16:9 res for standard xbmc?
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)1