• 3(current)
[WIP] skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)
Mikesch Wrote:No! In all honesty, I was playing around the whole evening yesterday, being so amazed at how beautiful and smooth the skin is, that I totally forgot about thanking you here Wink. Works great on my iPad 1, so far I didn't come across any bugs. Great work!

I make Mikesch words mine, great job Jezz_X!!!
For this being just an alpha release, it's plain great. Thanks a lot!
Thanks, been waiting for this since the first xbmc build for IOS. Since ATV2 and IOS have different build, could this be the default skin?
curlyjs Wrote:Thanks, been waiting for this since the first xbmc build for IOS. Since ATV2 and IOS have different build, could this be the default skin?

maybe when its 100% skinned and finished
Tested it on My iPad 2 and it work like a charm ,cant wait for finished version Smile.

Any plans for add some kind of fanart ?

Is there any way to get full screen when i watch movies ?
Bkam Wrote:Tested it on My iPad 2 and it work like a charm ,cant wait for finished version Smile.

Any plans for add some kind of fanart ?

Is there any way to get full screen when i watch movies ?

fanart loading is what slows down pretty much every other skin on iOS but I haven't ruled it out will do test

As for fullscreen ? if you click the nowplaying thing next to the clock it will open player controls to take you back to fullscreen
Jezz_x, Looking forward what you Will come up with Smile

i now you dont take request yet, but would it be possibly to get the movie info when i press on movie and from there press play rather then it start when i press it?

And agan really nice work with the skin Works really good Smile

About full screen , i was talking about when watching à movie get it to cover the full screen rather to have black bars.
You can set xbmc to open movie information on play in video settings as for the cover click media info on the black bar
Superb, thanks Jezz
AFTV Stick 4K
AFTV (Gen 1)
Thumbs Up 
All I can say is WOW!

Excellent Job

Many thanks for this Smile
Thanks hopefully a new version will be out in a couple of days
This is awesome - very clean and quick. Thanks for your hard work!
Lovely skin, works remarkably well on the iPad. Very happy! Thank you! :-)
Awesome Skin Jezz_X. Set it as default skin on my Ipad.
UPDATED!

Ok here's a updated version not a lot has changed in the main windows just a few minor texture tweaking, but more of the sub windows/dialogs are done now you can do things like

Browse for install and configure addons
Image Image

Add new shares and set content type
Image Image

Browse around for images and shares

There also have been many other changes than the ones above and as per usual have fun and here is the download link

skin.touched.alpha_version.0.6.0.zip
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)1