• 5(current)
[WIP] skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)
nachtzwerg Wrote:Again, thanks. Really nice skin. Two questions though:

1. Is there any way to remove the annoying mouse pointer?

2. Is there a way to make the scrolling a litte faster/ more convenient?

Best

You are probably not using the nightly build. Ojce you get that, you will love this theme even more
nachtzwerg Wrote:Again, thanks. Really nice skin. Two questions though:

1. Is there any way to remove the annoying mouse pointer?

2. Is there a way to make the scrolling a litte faster/ more convenient?

Best

moontan77 Wrote:mouse pointer?

are using the touched skin?

noble6 Wrote:You are probably not using the nightly build. Ojce you get that, you will love this theme even more

He is using the touched skin but he is not using the nightly build. Nightly builds of XBMC have removed the mouse pointers from iOS touch devices and also have the new smooth scrolling gestures you can see in the video in the first post
Will there be PVR support in this skin anytime soon? Nod
Just wanted to thank you for the time you put in to make this great skin.
Love it!
nilzen Wrote:Will there be PVR support in this skin anytime soon? Nod

hah oh god no at least not until I get I finish it up get bored and then actually get a iOS build with support for it
Jezz_X Wrote:He is using the touched skin but he is not using the nightly build. Nightly builds of XBMC have removed the mouse pointers from iOS touch devices and also have the new smooth scrolling gestures you can see in the video in the first post

Ok, will try. I used the latest official built from June 23rd. Thanks for the hint!
Thanks for this! Works great. I am a total noob but I've learned so much in the last few days.
Question: What are those numbers on the bottom right corner of the screen mean? Seems to be a counter counting up.
banzai75x Wrote:Question: What are those numbers on the bottom right corner of the screen mean? Seems to be a counter counting up.

The date below it doesn't give you a hint ?
That counter counting up is what we humans use to measure time... it's called a clock.

Sorry, couldn't resist (:

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
One request. I had a video where the audio was a little out of sync (e.g. 100ms).
I tried to adjust it, and it's not really possible.
Firstly, the accuracy of a tap is about 1 second resolution. The slider needs to be much bigger (or just have up/down buttons).
Secondly, you can't see much of the video when the dialog is up, so getting the sync right is not really possible.

Other than this, it's hard to find fault with the skin. It works great.
popcornmix Wrote:One request. I had a video where the audio was a little out of sync (e.g. 100ms).
I tried to adjust it, and it's not really possible.
Firstly, the accuracy of a tap is about 1 second resolution. The slider needs to be much bigger (or just have up/down buttons).
Secondly, you can't see much of the video when the dialog is up, so getting the sync right is not really possible.

Other than this, it's hard to find fault with the skin. It works great.

Yeah thats on the todo list once I figure out a nicer way to do it. the current way was a "hey it works" type thing
Jezz_X Wrote:hah oh god no at least not until I get I finish it up get bored and then actually get a iOS build with support for it

There are iOS builds of Opdenkamps PVR fork in the iOS sub forum Wink
nilzen Wrote:There are iOS builds of Opdenkamps PVR fork in the iOS sub forum Wink

with fingers in ears --> "lalalalalala can't hear you" Laugh
Ok here is a new version this one has been had a big make over to give it a more eye candy and looks fairly different from the previous versions and not as dark and monotone.

Interested in what people think of the change.

It also has some more dialogs done and is now about 90% skinned as far as xmls go and it also got a little smaller in filesize Smile

skin.touched.alpha_version.0.7.0.zip

P.S. I also remembered to remove the "Reload Skin" button in home this time Big Grin
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)1