• 8(current)
[WIP] skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)
Hi jezz,
In regards to there being no scroll bars... Is there a way to quickly jump through a list of 1000+ movies? I'm Stuck constantly flickdown up and down to eventually end up at the section of the list that I desire. Is there an easy way to scroll through letters? Maybe a scroll bar would be good? Or something like apple have on the iOS devices under contacts with the letters for 'qiuck' scrolling stuck to the right of the list...

I know you can filter... But thats not really the solution I am looking for.
Just a thought.

Cheers,
Loggio.
currently scrollbars are pretty much busted with the introduction of gestures Memphiz needs to sort out the difference between a gesture and a normal click and drag on these sort of things same goes for sliders like setting subtitle offsets
I love your skin, really makes it a genuine iPad app and use it every day!

Have one request, if it is possible..
Can you activate the sleep timer in XMBC, 'cause i'm using it primarily to see some shows before I go to sleep. But often I fall asleep while watching and find my battery drained in the morning because XBMC doesn't let the iPad go to sleep mode when it's idle.

Big thanks if you can acomplish this!
Magistic Wrote:I love your skin, really makes it a genuine iPad app and use it every day!

Have one request, if it is possible..
Can you activate the sleep timer in XBMC, 'cause i'm using it primarily to see some shows before I go to sleep. But often I fall asleep while watching and find my battery drained in the morning because XBMC doesn't let the iPad go to sleep mode when it's idle.

Big thanks if you can acomplish this!

Sounds like a decent plan Smile I'll put it on the "Feature" list to be done once the "Make sure it all works" list is done
You are my hero!
Just a short question: after installing the latest skin (0.7.x) my old gesture commands don't seem to work anymore. What i'm missing is:

- Short swipe downwards/upwards -> move 1 file up/down in the selection
- Double tap - Open file/folder/advanced settings
(i'm unable to double tap.. or hold and 2nd finger tap. It just opens the link instead of the settings)

The 2nd gesture is missed the most as i use it to modify my share links (or force a scraper action on one of my shares).

Is this something thats handled in the skin or something that was broken/changed in the latest nightly?
Denan Wrote:broken/changed in the latest nightly?

my guess is you installed the old default and not the nightly version of xbmc go to system info and see when it was compiled
i think he installed a new build ...

single tap: select/execute
2 finger single tap: context menu
2finger swipe left: go back
beside that just drag or flick through lists...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
For anyone with an iPad2 who was as confused as I was trying to install the new weather icons, find them in this directory:

/Applications/XBMC.app/XBMCData/XBMCHome/media
Memphiz Wrote:i think he installed a new build ...

single tap: select/execute
2 finger single tap: context menu
2finger swipe left: go back
beside that just drag or flick through lists...

Cheers.. that was it.. The gestures just changed. Smile
Hi ,

First of all: excellent work, works great on my ipad 2!

My question: for some reason I don't get to see the movie posters of my library, while the settings are set to get them from several sources. He also seems to donwload them, but does not display them when browsing through the library (of a UpnP server elsewhere in my network)?

What am I doing wrong?

thanks
Jezz_X Wrote:Sounds like a decent plan Smile I'll put it on the "Feature" list to be done once the "Make sure it all works" list is done

I second that, a sleep timer would be assume!
Hey Jezz_X,

First of all, thank you very much for this skin, it's the best one for use with iPad, very smooth and fast, awesome work, congrats!

Now for the feature request:

Could you be able to add support for XBMC subtitles on one of the next versions of Touched? That's really the only thing that is missing for me.

Also, I prefered the black background, would it be possible to choose between this one and the black one on a future version?

Cheers,

Zenshi.
Zenshi Wrote:Hey Jezz_X,

First of all, thank you very much for this skin, it's the best one for use with iPad, very smooth and fast, awesome work, congrats!

Now for the feature request:

Could you be able to add support for XBMC subtitles on one of the next versions of Touched? That's really the only thing that is missing for me.

Also, I prefered the black background, would it be possible to choose between this one and the black one on a future version?

Cheers,

Zenshi.

Subtitles support is definitely on the todo list but may not be in the next version. (depending on how long away the next version is)

As for the background download this file http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4653/...oundsb.png and replace background.png in /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/skin.touched/background (or just replace it in the zip before you install it )

But custom backgrounds is also on the todo list
Jezz_X Wrote:Subtitles support is definitely on the todo list but may not be in the next version. (depending on how long away the next version is)

As for the background download this file http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4653/...oundsb.png and replace background.png in /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/skin.touched/background (or just replace it in the zip before you install it )

But custom backgrounds is also on the todo list

Just done it, works wonders on my tired eyes! Big Grin

Thanks!

Zenshi.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)1