Stop left blade appearing when entering LiveTV?
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any idea on how to stop the blade on the left side of the screen automatically taking focus when LiveTV is entered (confluence skin)?

In all other views of the skin the left blade is hidden by default until you click the tab at the edge of the screen to bring it to focus, but with LiveTV it's the opposite, and a bit of a pain as I have no need to change views everytime I enter LiveTV - it would be much more useful to focus the TV Channel list first instead.

I don't mind having to edit the skin, but I'm not sure exactly how you specify the defaut control when loading the window??
I would also like to get a setting for this.

My workaround is to use the submenu of Live TV and chose TV channels.
This will get you to the channels with the left blade tucked away.
Swifty Wrote:I don't mind having to edit the skin, but I'm not sure exactly how you specify the defaut control when loading the window??

i did try that once, but it doesn't seem to be possible.

the tv window is coded differently compared to the other windows in xbmc
and it does require you to put focus on the sidemenu first.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for the input guys.
As a temporary workaround I've added the following to the LiveTV button in Home.xml below the onclick entry for 'ActivateWindow(TV)'
Code:
            <onclick>Setfocus(32)</onclick>
            <onclick>Setfocus(11)</onclick>

On a similar note, does anyone have any idea how you expose the next program for a channel ?

Listitem.Title gives me the currently title of the active program for the selected channel but I'd like to also display the upcoming program for that channel.. I know it's possible somehow, as I did figure it out once.. but can't remember how the heck I did it!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stop left blade appearing when entering LiveTV?0