10.0.9 xbmc addons...where did they go
I installed the latest xbmc 10.0.9 and go to addons and there are noy alot listed. Gor instance the skin neon is not in the skins or trakt is not in programs...etc...

Why is this and when will all the addons be added again? Or do I need to do something to get them to appear.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:I installed the latest xbmc 10.0.9 and go to addons and there are noy alot listed. Gor instance the skin neon is not in the skins or trakt is not in programs...etc...

Why is this and when will all the addons be added again? Or do I need to do something to get them to appear.

US DMCA takedown requests. 15 XBMC devs were arrested last night and there was no choice but to take most of the add-ons off line in an attempt to stop FBI agents from taking more devs down. XBMC.org will probably go down in a few hours as automated scripts wipe all server hard drives. Apparently 90% of the XBMC code was taken from Windows Media Player and the devs are really crime lords and have been spending the donation money on booze and hookers.

That or it's because we are on nightly/pre-Eden code and there were API changes, so add-on devs need to update/test add-ons and make sure they work with the new changes. Honestly can't remember.
Big Grin 
Ned Scott Wrote:US DMCA takedown requests. 15 XBMC devs were arrested last night and there was no choice but to take most of the add-ons off line in an attempt to stop FBI agents from taking more devs down. XBMC.org will probably go down in a few hours as automated scripts wipe all server hard drives. Apparently 90% of the XBMC code was taken from Windows Media Player and the devs are really crime lords and have been spending the donation money on booze and hookers.

That or it's because we are on nightly/pre-Eden code and there were API changes, so add-on devs need to update/test add-ons and make sure they work with the new changes. Honestly can't remember.

Lmao.... This made me laugh outloud. Thanks. And guess the preeden is the cause.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Ned Scott Wrote:US DMCA takedown requests. 15 XBMC devs were arrested last night and there was no choice but to take most of the add-ons off line in an attempt to stop FBI agents from taking more devs down. XBMC.org will probably go down in a few hours as automated scripts wipe all server hard drives. Apparently 90% of the XBMC code was taken from Windows Media Player and the devs are really crime lords and have been spending the donation money on booze and hookers.

Lol .... It made my day !!!!!!
thx ned ... great story ... btw ... i managed to jailbreak *muhahhhaaaa* Big Grin
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
10.0.9 xbmc addons...where did they go0