[ATV2] TMDB scraper does not work for me in 10.0.9
Sad 
same problems for me have tried everything i can think off still no joy
4.3 jb seasonpass nitotv help very frustrating
Big Grin 
Have just found answer for me had nas set up upnp just removed upnp and set up as smb and away we go cover art etc downloading as I post !
I've a feeling this is to do specifically with XBMC pre 11.0 I've been having this problem for months now and found no way to resolve, including completely starting from scratch. Surprised by the lack of discussion on this problem on any other of the XBMC platforms i decided to install the latest nightly of XBMC on my Macbook Pro. The problem I'm seeing is the same there.

What i have noticed with the TMDB scraper on the latest versions of xbmc is when it reaches a movie it can't find it throws up the error "Can't connect to remote server, do you want to continue". I then click yes and it skips the offending movie and continues the scan until it hits the next movi can't find be found and throws up the same error.

In the past it never did this, and it just skipped them automatically. I know this because previously when the scan finishes i just look at all the icons for my movies folder in XBMC and the one's with no DVD art were the items it can't find. What I then did is long press the menu button on the atv2 and changed the title of the movie to something TMDB could find. With TMDB on xbmc pre 11.0 i can't even do this. Long pressing the movie throws up the "can't connect to server message". The only way i get around this is to go to my NAS folders and actually rename the folders or files there so that TMDB can find something. The key problem is having to respond to "yes" every-time the errors pop up take forever, so too does hunting down any offending movies\folders.

Given one of the other users is saying that xbmc version 10.0.7 doesn't have this problem I'll give it a go and report back.
Totally correct and totally frustating
Example
Law & Order not accepted
Law and Order accepted

I am at a loss
Totally correct and totally frustating
Example
Law & Order not accepted
Law and Order accepted

I am at a loss
I've just copied the movie The Son of No One to my movie collection and the TMDB scraper is not picking it up - I've gone onto the TMDB website and they have it listed!!

Help!!
Is there a solution to that issue ?
Thanks in advance, searching for it, really.
I have the exact same problem. I am running version 10.0.9.
istedgade103 Wrote:I have the exact same problem. I am running version 10.0.9.

1. install the latest nightly.

2. don't steal somebodies thread

3. you already have your own thread.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116380
I was missing the youtube add-on, which is needed for the themoviedb scrapper to work *apparently*
lovely2 Wrote:I was missing the youtube add-on, which is needed for the themoviedb scrapper to work *apparently*

known issue with beta1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2] TMDB scraper does not work for me in 10.0.90