Timeline gone in xbmc-dharma-pvr-git
Hi All,

I am using a recent git checkout of xbmc-dharma-pvr-git and I notice that there is no epg data in the "Timeline" view ... a checkout from a month ago was fine ... has this regressed?

I am using TVHeadend as my server, but I notice another user (in another forum) was having the same issue with an OS.X build of xbmc, so maybe the issue is in xbmc?

Any way to fix?

Cheers,
Bernie

PS: The "Now" and "Next" views are fine ..
dushmaniac acknowledged this regression post last merge of mainline xbmc...... apparently needs a pretty big re-write.... looks like we will have to wait for a fix.. maybe a while as nothing has been committed for some weeks..
Thanks for that. I will use the previous version until it is fixed ...

I do like the new look of the menus though ...
Hi,

i'd like to push this topic...any news about that?

Cheers Louis
Timeline view has been (quick) fixed for the moment.
indeed. should also be working in the latest ppa release (odk42)
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Oh...thank you for that information. My last checkout is about two weeks ago, so i have to check out again the current version...

Cheers Louis

PS: but i have to use the developer branch...correct? I use the Dharma-pvr branch currently...
if you're compiling from source, use the pvr-ppa branch as described in the sticky. the master branch can be unstable from time to time. dharma-pvr is outdated.

the fix for this problem is not yet included in the pvr-ppa branch btw. it'll be included within a week or two.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

Ok...thank you!

Cheers Louis
I updated to the latest ppa release for natty yesterday odk42, and I am now missing the timeline EPG.

I had a functioning EPG timeline in odk40, although I had restart xbmc to get updated information.
two posts above your's:
dushmaniac Wrote:the fix for this problem is not yet included in the pvr-ppa branch btw. it'll be included within a week or two.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Smile 
sorry dushmaniac, I got caught two post above that Blush

Quote:indeed. should also be working in the latest ppa release (odk42)

Thanks again for your hard work. Is there anything a non coder can do to help a little?
If you like to help out, maybe you could expand/correct/update the wiki pages about PVR.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

I did add a short section to the wiki about installing and configuring tvheadend and xbmc, although it is quick and dirty. Appears to be correct still.

I've been considering doing an xubuntu respin based on xbmc and tvheadend, to make the installation of fresh systems as painless as possible, do you think that would be worthwhile at this stage?

Also I do have a small virtual server that I would be happy to host or mirror files for you on.

ps. are we hijacking this thread?
Hi guys,

I should of read this post before updating to odk42.

I have two issues,

1. the know timeline issue.
2. no sound on a revo 3700

Whats the best way to revert back to the odk40?

Cheers,
Neil

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timeline gone in xbmc-dharma-pvr-git0