• 2(current)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)
Thumbs Up 
Hitcher Wrote:Fixed, it was a damn typo.

Cheers.

Great, thank you, amazingly fast help! Big Grin
Hey Hitcher...today I booted up XBMC and Xeebo booted, but then I got a msg saying that it was broken in the repository...anything to worry about on that one? The skin still works and all, but just wondering.
lunerceli Wrote:Hey Hitcher...today I booted up XBMC and Xeebo booted, but then I got a msg saying that it was broken in the repository...anything to worry about on that one? The skin still works and all, but just wondering.

Probably because the script.tv.show.next.aired addon isn't in the eden-pre repo yet.
Hitcher,

[Bug]
Don't know if this is a bug in xbmc, or if they introduced some skinning change. The media menu is no longer accessible after I updated xbmc to the august 3rd build.

[Reguest]
Please show the artist names for music videos. "<artist> - <title>" in the list.

[Request]
Show version numbers in the skin selector.
[Bug]
Don't know if this is a bug in xbmc, or if they introduced some skinning change. The media menu is no longer accessible after I updated xbmc to the august 3rd build.

Something changed in XBMC - just roll back a few days.

[Reguest]
Please show the artist names for music videos. "<artist> - <title>" in the list.

Done.

[Request]
Show version numbers in the skin selector.

Done.
Hitcher Wrote:Something changed in XBMC - just roll back a few days.

Do you know if there's a ticket for this yet?
No, but seeing as it's the nightlies things break and get fixed again often.
Please include user ratings for songs in the songs view , view nos. 1 and 3. There seems enough space for the ratings to be shown.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Hello,

here is a link for the Xeebo french translation

http://www.mediafire.com/?fdo3sweyytutvbf

w2w
[Bug]
Arrow keys doesn't work in the weather section.
bandelguy Wrote:Please include user ratings for songs in the songs view , view nos. 1 and 3. There seems enough space for the ratings to be shown.
I'll have a look.
wolfodeiwolfy Wrote:Hello,

here is a link for the Xeebo french translation

http://www.mediafire.com/?fdo3sweyytutvbf

w2w

Thanks, added.
sialivi Wrote:[Bug]
Arrow keys doesn't work in the weather section.

Recently fixed.
Most up-to-date version now available from my repo (see sig).
Thanks for adding the artists to the Music Videos view, however...

[Request]
Could you please reverse the order (and in Alaska Revisited as well)? Artist first, then title? It's kind of the unofficial standard (<artist> - <title> is used in filenames, on music channels, in databases, in music applications, other skins, etc) and my brain cringe when it's the "wrong" way around.
[Bug]
The "Insert Disc" dialog for offline movies doesn't seem to work properly: Pressing "Cancel" doesn't cancel, it ejects the cd tray.
sialivi Wrote:Thanks for adding the artists to the Music Videos view, however...

[Request]
Could you please reverse the order (and in Alaska Revisited as well)? Artist first, then title? It's kind of the unofficial standard (<artist> - <title> is used in filenames, on music channels, in databases, in music applications, other skins, etc) and my brain cringe when it's the "wrong" way around.
Done.
sialivi Wrote:[Bug]
The "Insert Disc" dialog for offline movies doesn't seem to work properly: Pressing "Cancel" doesn't cancel, it ejects the cd tray.
I think I know what's wrong and will fix for next release.
bandelguy Wrote:Please include user ratings for songs in the songs view , view nos. 1 and 3. There seems enough space for the ratings to be shown.
Done.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)2