• 6(current)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)
Love the skin, you mentioned months back you can't add PVR support, do you just lack the tv hardware or something?
Yes, and as this was requested again recently for Alaska I've added a donation link to my sig to fund the equipment needed.

Thanks.
Hitcher Wrote:Yes, and as this was requested again recently for Alaska I've added a donation link to my sig to fund the equipment needed.

Thanks.

Do you have DVB-T in your area? I have a second Hauppauge HVR-2200 i don't use. (i also actually meant to make this post on the eden thread)
Yes I do but will it work with UK PAL signals?
I'm a big Xeebo fan and love your recent changes. I was going to suggest to add a possibility for adding selected addons on the home screen, but it's already in now - great.

I haven't installed the latest version from your repo, only the a bit older one from the official repo, so I can't tell if it's already fixed by now, but I noticed that the weather screen seems to show a hardcoded "powered by" logo, which is wrong after the latest changes to the weather API allowing several providers now.

Keep up the good work on this great skin.
I'm having some issue removing the background image. Is there anywhere I can remove it without unchecking it under Skin Setting/Images/Enable Fanart cause it will remove the TV Shows background image.

Thanks.
What background image exactly?

Screenshot?
Hey Hitcher, is there any way of assigning an image to a favorite playlist on the home screen?
Hitcher Wrote:What background image exactly?

Screenshot?

Hi Hitcher,
Sorry, here is the screenshot. By the way mine is on Xeebo nightly. Thought that it is the same as Xeebo Pre-Eden and that's why i posted here. Will post it diffrently next time.
Thanks.
Stranger Wrote:Hey Hitcher, is there any way of assigning an image to a favorite playlist on the home screen?

You can change images for Favourites in the Favourites screen.
myws01 Wrote:Hi Hitcher,
Sorry, here is the screenshot. By the way mine is on Xeebo nightly. Thought that it is the same as Xeebo Pre-Eden and that's why i posted here. Will post it diffrently next time.
Thanks.

I'm not sure what's wrong but I'm guessing it's the True Blood fanart and if that's the case it's been sorted for Eden.

Montellese Wrote:Should be fixed by https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/9216...3692aad934 and should be part of the first beta for Eden.
Hitcher Wrote:You can change images for Favourites in the Favourites screen.

The context menu I have only provides the options of "move up" "move down" "remove" "rename".
Sorry I could have sworn you could change them that way.

Anyway you can change them by editing the image path in your favourites.xml.
TheStretchedElf Wrote:The context menu I have only provides the options of "move up" "move down" "remove" "rename".

Hitcher Wrote:Sorry I could have sworn you could change them that way.

Anyway you can change them by editing the image path in your favourites.xml.

Until now I never really understood the reasoning behind the default home style, but with your work on the custom options, on deck features, and now knowing you can easily add an image to favourites I am completely sold. Thank you.
Loving this skin but seem to be having a few issues with it.

1. I have addons in my favourites (YouTube, iPlayer etc), they show up if I access the favourite menu but they don't show up in the favourite section of the home page.
  2. I primarily use the keyboard (arrow keys, enter etc) for navigation however when in the skin setup area I am unable to configure the home screen using just the arrow keys. When trying to use the arrow keys the home screen options are being changed.
  3. While probably strictly speaking not an issue with your skin while in the skin setup area the banner artwork downloader doesn't seem to save any images.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)2