• 10(current)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)
Martijn Wrote:If all goes well the season banners support for Artwork Downloader should be added to repo today.

Thanks.
yay, PVR support Smile Thanks. But the PVR menu feels just as annoying as in Confluence. Would it be possible to add the PVR menus (channels, epg, recordings,...) as submenu items to the left main menu just like the submenus for video, music etc? This would make much more sense and would fix a issue with the timeline EPG (not able to go to the pvr menu when in timeline EPG).

Also missing is nice support for channel groups. By pressing ENTER on the "tv channels" menu item you can switch between the groups, but unfortunately you don't see anywhere which group you're currently in. Any chance to add this?
da-anda Wrote:yay, PVR support Smile Thanks. But the PVR menu feels just as annoying as in Confluence. Would it be possible to add the PVR menus (channels, epg, recordings,...) as submenu items to the left main menu just like the submenus for video, music etc? This would make much more sense and would fix a issue with the timeline EPG (not able to go to the pvr menu when in timeline EPG).
Good call, didn't think about doing it that way.
da-anda Wrote:Also missing is nice support for channel groups. By pressing ENTER on the "tv channels" menu item you can switch between the groups, but unfortunately you don't see anywhere which group you're currently in. Any chance to add this?
Having never used PVR before I didn't even know this existed. Rolleyes
I'll have to admit, that i'm now totally convinced by this skin. At the beginning I wasn't overwhelmed by the viewtypes it offers, but after a while and having seen some other skins which are all about enormous viewtypes, I came to the conclusion that 'form follows function' is more important than anything else :-)

Thank you Hitcher! Smile
Hitcher, I found another bug with the PVR feature. If a recording is ongoing, there are two issues:
a) a "currently recording" overlay/info is missing in fullscreen mode (watching live tv) when displaying either the menu/osd or the infobox
b) the "currently recording" indication is at a wrong position in the other PVR related windows and overlapping the regular content (unfortunately don't have a screenshot at hand, but it's located at the upper left corner with a offset of ~150px). Could probably be moved to the global upper status bar that holds the clock, global volume, weather etc (so probably visible every where)
Added Icon to OSD EPG and 'Now Recording' to 'Now Playing' heading

Care to test v3.0.1 and give me some feedback please.
@Hitcher: Are you aware of a bug where the mounted volumes wouldn't show up in system info? I've got this problem on Dharma (XBMC Live and OpenELEC 1.02) and Eden (OpenELEC Nightly), while other skins are able to show all volumes.
Fixed.
Great - thank you! Wink
Is it just me or is the OSD for subtitle download still the one frome Confluence? I'm using the official XBMC subtitle addon.
Hitcher, thanks, will test as soon as I got a working pvr-addon again (4theRecord is currently broken for me)
otcho Wrote:Is it just me or is the OSD for subtitle download still the one frome Confluence? I'm using the official XBMC subtitle addon.

To look like the skin they need to be coded by the skin creator and as there are so many different scripts it's not possible to do all of them.
Okay I understand, is there a subtitle script that you have matched for XeeBo?
No, hence the reason you see the default one.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)2