• 13(current)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)
Try the other method of adding things to the home screen -

Add the items to your Favourites and then in the custom selection dialog choose Favourites and select your item.
That is how I did it...Maybe I should try to add it as an add-on?
Works either way for me. Do you have any music scanned to your library?
why cant the bar in the video osd be like the volume bar in the video?
Thats like the only thing which is still annyoing me about xbmc...
Great skin btw Smile
(2012-03-16, 00:27)UltraTeeN Wrote: why cant the bar in the video osd be like the volume bar in the video?

In what way?
hard to explain, but i want to skip around in a movie like i can with vlc, wmphc etc.
By using the mouse like this -

any reason why it wont allow me to install this on my atv2 runnin latest beta it downloads but when i select it theres no icon and it just gotes back to confluence skin
Not without a debug.
Oh, i have to move around the dot.
Sorry hitcher for wasting your time Smile
Something is wrong with the favorites in the home menu. I added for example the big bang theory but the link takes me to sex in the city. Is that a problem on my side?
if you messed with your database the problem could be on your side - have you tried to readd it and see if it's fine then?
Post your Favourites.xml.
skin shows as broken
or is because i use OpenELEC?
Like the ease of use with this skin!

Question, is there a way to add Weather as a Favorite? I would like to add it to the Custom menu.

A couple things I have noticed:

When working in the Custom items screen, if I already have one configured, if I go back and try to edit it, it seems to erase all fields for that item basically making you enter in all info again for that item.

Another, if I say choose Movies as a favorite and add it to the Customs list using the Favorite setting, it allows me to choose an icon, but once you exit, it defaults to the system movies icon.

Thanks for this skin and your help!

{EDIT} Sorry, just noticed this thread is regarding PVR support.... delete if you wish.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)2