• 14(current)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)
Best way to add Movies would be to use the Custom option and enter ActivateWindow(videos,movietitles), then enter the name and select an image.

PS. Same for Weather - ActivateWindow(weather)
(2012-03-30, 22:05)Hitcher Wrote: Best way to add Movies would be to use the Custom option and enter ActivateWindow(videos,movietitles), then enter the name and select an image.

PS. Same for Weather - ActivateWindow(weather)

Exactly what I did... for weather: ActivateWindow(12600,return)

One last question Wink If you choose to put a checkmark on use the Alternate Home menu, is there a way to define what category the rows are?
If I choose that option, mine seems to default to top row=custom, second row=music albums, third row=TV episodes. I would like to have Recently
Added Movies. Of course, I could uncheck the Alternate Menu option and then I can define the rows....

Thank you for your great skin.

Here is Korean translation strings.xml based on ver 4.0.0.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1d3gly38dyiyp05
Hitcher, I installed you're new repo yesterday (uninstalled old one before) but can't install XEEBO 4.0 from there, only 3.0.3 from official repo. Any idea? Haven't checked the logs yet though.
4.0.0 is on the official repo.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/skin.xeebo/
(2012-03-31, 07:50)piodio Wrote: Thank you for your great skin.

Here is Korean translation strings.xml based on ver 4.0.0.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1d3gly38dyiyp05

Great, thanks.
Hitcher

something strange is happening .. when i try to run music scripts (only ones i have) spotimc and pandora from the home menu "custom Items" xbmc crashes, first i thought it was only pandora but the same behavior when install spotimc today.

if i run those 2 from the music \ add-ons window .. both of the scripts run properly

any advise?
any files you need from me?

thank you

How are adding them?
(2012-04-01, 16:31)Hitcher Wrote: How are adding them?

via settings/skin/custom items/
type = music addon
path = (window opens showing pandora and spotimc) i select one (spotimc) for example .. now the path displays script.audio.spotimc
and i click OK

now item# is spotimc

when i click item#6 in the homescreen .. says that is loading .. but after a bit i see the that the xbmc is hanging ... i have let it sit for upto 8min .. with no response.. so i have to end the program.

What happens if you add it to Confluence?
(2012-04-01, 18:46)Hitcher Wrote: What happens if you add it to Confluence?

let me check on that right now.
both of them work .. when added to Confluence and lunch from the home screen / music
I have Xeebo v4.0.0 on my XBMC v11.0 Eden final running great. using your recent v3.0.0 repo I'm seeing an update on the addon manager (v4.0.2) which I'm not able to download. whenever I select it, it just says "downloading 0%" for 1 second and then it goes back to the "update available" message. I tried removing anything to do with Xeebo, and then I'm not even able to download the skin, so I was wondering if this would have something to do with the download information on the repo file. is there no one else with the same issue? Hitcher, would it be possible for you to check the download path? I'm able to manage all addons but yours!
I'm having the same problem. I'm also having problems downloading foundation skin :-(
Force Refresh and the repo should get updated to v3.0.1.

Sorry for the problems.
(2012-04-03, 17:01)Hitcher Wrote: Force Refresh and the repo should get updated to v3.0.1.

Sorry for the problems.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick repsonse :-)

I've force refreshed and now it is doing the same to the repo :-(

• 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)2