• 3(current)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)
The dialog in the svn version, whereby users can change the views, etc in the library is gone out of my screen. Using the latest svn and nightlies dt. 6th Aug, 2011
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
[Bug]
When accessing the context menu for a tv episode, the text below the thumb turn yellow on a white background which makes it pretty much unreadable.
bandelguy Wrote:The dialog in the svn version, whereby users can change the views, etc in the library is gone out of my screen. Using the latest svn and nightlies dt. 6th Aug, 2011
Fixed in v2.2.8.
sialivi Wrote:[Bug]
When accessing the context menu for a tv episode, the text below the thumb turn yellow on a white background which makes it pretty much unreadable.
Can't reproduce.
Hitcher Wrote:Can't reproduce.

Incase my description didn't make sense: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMvqRGKuBz4
@Hitcher,
Did you check the video? Still not able to reproduce?
Yes, it was the <selectedcolor> causing it so I've changed it to blue.
Hi!
First off: Great skin!

I have two minor issues:
- If the favourites list is empty, you cannot close the popup anymore with a touchscreen.
- With a touchscreen, I cannot figure out, how to access the context menu
1. Fixed, thanks.
2. I think you press and hold.
Wow, amazing skin. So easy to use!
I have one feature request:
- it s about recent episodes. What bugs me is that i dont see the tv show it s from. I have a lot of tv shows and it would be great to be able to easily identify the related tv show. The problem appears in the home screen and the recent episodes view (i use the nightly and i am not sure but i think i could saw the selected item tv show before. But now i dont see it)

Thanks a lot for your amazing job Hitcher!
carmenm Wrote:Wow, amazing skin. So easy to use!
I have one feature request:
- it s about recent episodes. What bugs me is that i dont see the tv show it s from. I have a lot of tv shows and it would be great to be able to easily identify the related tv show. The problem appears in the home screen and the recent episodes view (i use the nightly and i am not sure but i think i could saw the selected item tv show before. But now i dont see it)

Thanks a lot for your amazing job Hitcher!

Done.
There seems to be an error in Skin settings(or missing control #210) The user is unable to scroll below the Lyric script setting in the Script category in Skin Settings(wanted to test Cinema Experience Smile ) The <ondown> on control 200 points to an nonexisting control(#210) and the <onup> on control 220 points to the same nonexisting control(#210) Changing them to 220(ondown) and 200(onup) fixed the problem.
Cheers, fixed.

Hitcher .. great job .. Smile

i have a couple strange things happend .. maybe you have an idea what is happening

first the info about my system ..
running win7 32bit .. latest xbmc build .. i actually updated to todays release ..
and the 2.4.5 release of your skin.

1- under "select favorite for custom item 1 .. is always empty .. even when i have 6 addons saved under that .. hulu , netflix .. and others ..

2- i dont see and option or a way to access the latest changes .. the tv guide.

note: the first problem also occurred with the last 2 builds of xbmc that i tried.

thank you.
1. It's now a spin control - simply press up and down to cycle through the different items

2. Extras > Addons > TV Show - Next Aired
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)2