Randomly lost a TV show in XBMC
I don't know what happened but last night I suddenly lost a whole tv show. It was there, and now its not. If I go into TV shows>files it is there, but not on my regular tv show view.

I tried re-scanning, re-adding source, cleaned library...

I made sure watched episodes are shown.

Clearly I am missing something simple, I have no idea what I could have done to hide it.
I have tried everything I can think of, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ser
In file mode highlight the show and press i and there is an option to manually scan it. Try that and see what happens.

JR
which tv show is it and how do you have the folder/files named on your hard drive?
jhsrennie Wrote:In file mode highlight the show and press i and there is an option to manually scan it. Try that and see what happens.

JR

I hit the 'i' button but did not have a manual scan option after I did. I did "refresh" it, but no joy.
farr3ll Wrote:which tv show is it and how do you have the folder/files named on your hard drive?

The show is Yes Minister.

I have it set up as Yes Minister (1980)\Season 01\Yes Minister_[s01]_[e01-02-03-04-05-06].iso

As I said it was displayed normally before the other night. I had some keyboard issues and the menu came up and disappeared as the wireless keyboard flipped out and the next think I know it was gone.
Hmmm ,I think I figured it out...somehow when I re-added the thumbnail it showed up. So it appears it somehow had a thumb issue?

odd

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Randomly lost a TV show in XBMC0