Support for Android IP Webcam (MJPEG)?
I am trying to use Windows XBMC to view feed from an Android application called IP Webcam.

Unfortunately, it does not work at all - there is no sign that the feed is even read. Could it be because of the encoding - MPJEG? I've read contradicting statements on MPJEG support by XBMC...
We're failing to probe the input format. I'll have a look at it.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Mind filing a new ticket @ trac.xbmc.org so we do not forget about it?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
As a bug or as a feature request? I am not even sure the problem lies on the XBMC side...
IMO its a bug and a feature request Smile You decide.
Done.
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11728
Thumbs Up 
Only now I've got a chance to try it out - it works great! Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support for Android IP Webcam (MJPEG)?0