Private Scraper wanted
Hi again all...

First of all my apologees... I've been getting about 2 hours sleep per night over the last few days and I can't concentrate and keep posting in the wrong forums...

For a project that I am working on I wonder if the following is possible....

I have made rar files of all my movie and TV show folders containing everything in it except the movie or show itself.
So in the rar file is the NFO, the artwork, logo's, trailers, etc etc...

What i would like is the option in XBMC to select a new scraper, that will connect to my website or ftp site, and download the right rar file, and then just unrar it in the "moviename" folder.

I suppose this is possible but I have no experience at all building a scraper...
Anyone who can help out?
It is not possible (as least with a scraper addon).
Like i said, I have no experience building scrapers at all, but I do have 30 years of IT experience. Could you clarify a bit?

Here's what I think is going on with for example: Thetvdb....

XBMC has a database with tv show titles and episode numbers.
It connects to a database at thetvdb and tried to find a match.
When it finds a match, it downloads the files linked in the database.

( I might be totally wrong here...)

I basically want the same.
An XBMC client here, has a movie or a tv show. I want a program, plugin, scraper or whatever, that connects to a remote site. An FTP or website or whatever, i can sort that out later.
What i want is that the movie(s) selected in XBMC must download a RAR file with the same name and extract it in the folder where the movie resides...

Anyone who can help me, or even do this? I can compensate for expenses.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Private Scraper wanted0