[NEW VIEW] Wall View From Alaska - Thanks Hitcher
All credit goes to Hitcher, I simply ported this to Simplicity from Alaska because I never really liked the wall view I had.

-
-
To learn more, click here.
Hi,

Great. I LOVE Simplicity, but for my own machine I always go back to Aeon because I have a very large Music library, and I need a wall view that works in the artists section. Every other view takes me ages to scroll to an artist. Would you be willing to add this wallview to the artists section? (preferbly without the fanart coming trough like the screens above...) That would make me finally able to use simplicity on a daily basis myself.
Joy In Repitition
Batemann Wrote:Hi,

Great. I LOVE Simplicity, but for my own machine I always go back to Aeon because I have a very large Music library, and I need a wall view that works in the artists section. Every other view takes me ages to scroll to an artist. Would you be willing to add this wallview to the artists section? (preferbly without the fanart coming trough like the screens above...) That would make me finally able to use simplicity on a daily basis myself.

Simplicity already has an artist wall and an album wall as well.

-
What the hell.... *removes foot from mouth*
I must have been using a very old version at home.... Or I must have been sleeping for some time...
Thanks man! I will check asap.
Joy In Repitition
One question, I downloaded the latest version of the skin but I still have the old wall view. How do I get this new one? Thanks!
igotdvds, thanks for all the hard work -this is a really outstanding skin!

Secondly, I really like that new wall view, but I can't find a more recent build of Simplicity than the July 6th build here: http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-simplicity...loads/list

You made this post on 2011-07-13 is there a nightly svn somewhere? If not, when do you think you will post this and the other recent changes you have been teasing us all with on these boards? Big Grin

Thanks again.
Yeah, the releases are kind of confusing.

The GIT version is supposed to be the most updated version but it shows version 2.0.1. The beta version in http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-simplicity...loads/list shows 2.0.8. But both are updated on July 6th.
Also, the skin version of the passio xbmc repository is from July 7th. So it seems like July 6th is the latest released version.
Follow the GIT only. I forgot to upload this version, I will do it tonight. Sorry for the confusion.
No problem, thanks for the quick response! And while I'm here is there a go to version of Xbmc that has the most recent additions and is Still reasonably stable?
uratrtl Wrote:No problem, thanks for the quick response! And while I'm here is there a go to version of Xbmc that has the most recent additions and is Still reasonably stable?

I never have trouble with the nightlies.
Thanks for uploading yesterday.

I never had trouble with the nightlies either. They are quite stable lately.
Yeah thanks for uploading the newest update, I have been getting random freezes on launch with the newest nightlies of xbmc. So I rebuilt my library and everything seems to be working a lot better now.
uratrtl, i've been having a similar problem. when you say rebuilt your library what exactly did u do?
I deleted the XBMC folder out of: C:\Users\~usernameforyou~\AppData\Roaming\

Which meant I had to start xbmc over from scratch but, it did fix the random startup hangings.
i went a step farther, exported my video library to separate files, backed up the install zips for my favorite plugins and did a full uninstall. The newest nightly has worked perfectly since then....boy has this been a long process but i learned a lot and my system is the better for it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[NEW VIEW] Wall View From Alaska - Thanks Hitcher0