Can I mix Video and Library Mode?
I've used XBMC for many years, but always in Video Mode rather than Library Mode. Not everything on my hard drive is available on TV DB so Library Mode is always an incomplete listing.

I love the data that it pulls in though, and wondered if there was a way that I can use Video Mode so that it showed information for shows that it had. A sort of half way house. Anything better than the filename and thumbnail really.

Hope that's clear.
Nightlies do this in file mode, yes.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thx. Could you elaborate? Are you saying that this is a new addition in recent builds and that to get it I'll need to update from regular Dharma to something more recent?
I think (Very sure) that's what you need to do, upgrade your XBMC to a more recent build.

there are various methods of achieving this, depending on your OS and original install method and what you may be prepared to try or not. Hint my signature's links (one in particular)

cheers
Okay. I'll take a look at the nightly. I've no concern about doing that.
backup/image your hdd first just in case... Before you venture away.
Be aware that TheMovieDB scraper doesn't work on nightlies at the moment tough.
X3lectric Wrote:I think (Very sure) that's what you need to do, upgrade your XBMC to a more recent build.

there are various methods of achieving this, depending on your OS and original install method and what you may be prepared to try or not. Hint my signature's links (one in particular)

cheers

Hitcher Wrote:Be aware that TheMovieDB scraper doesn't work on nightlies at the moment tough.

Gah! Maybe I'll wait. I guess this rolls out in Eden which is due some time later this year. Is that right?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I mix Video and Library Mode?0