XBMC not scraping w/o nfo file
I have 3 instances of XBMC throughout my home and 2 are working fantastically, but before recently setting up my 3rd I used the export library feature of xbmc to write nfo files to every movie/tv show folder (separate files). Setting up the third instance of xbmc was a breeze because of that and took hardly any time to find the movie/show information, but since then whenever I have added a new episode to a TV Show folder, my newest version of XBMC will not recognize it. I have to use one of my other XBMC boxes to scrape the show and then export the library again before my newest instance will locate it. (I believe) it is correctly set up to scrape thetvdb.org (just as my other boxes are) and it does scan for new content every time i start it up...it just doesnt find anything if there is no accompanying nfo file. This also occurs when using the context menu to 'scan for new content' or 'update library'. Is this a setting I somehow missed, or an issue I can easily resolve? any help would be appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC not scraping w/o nfo file0