Bluetooth for XBMC Remote?
So I searched and found a few OLD threads about Bluetooth and had the choice of digging up an old from the dead thread and getting reamed because of that, or starting a new one and seeing what kind of punishment I might receive. Feel free to guess which I chose for my first post.

Now that Smartphones are becoming MUCH more prevalent and all of them have bluetooth. I'm wondering if there is any plan to integrate bluetooth communication into the XBMC remote. i'm currently using Unified remote to control the XBMC interface but that's a bit clunky. I'd love to see the android remote use Bluetooth simply for battery life. Bluetooth (on my phone - Droid X2) is always on and doesnt drain my battery unlike using WiFi. If I had another android phone just laying around, I might choose to go the WiFi route but having this being my only android device, I need to use it for other things and can't kill the battery on it.

~SB
sorry need to bump this but i does the xmbc remote for android capable of using bluetooh
There is no "native" support.

It would probably work if you got TCP/IP over bluetooth working though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bluetooth for XBMC Remote?0