CD eject problem on OSX?
Thanks for a GREAT skin guys - love it! Finally a skin made by designers...

I'm using Ellipsis 1.2.1 on a Mac Mini running 10.5.x and XBMC 10.1, and really have only minor issues relating to image caching etc.

But I would like to use XBMC to view DVDs, and that functionality seem to be somewhat broken in Ellipsis? If I insert a DVD, I get the disc icon in the main menu and I can get the DVD to play (mostly). But I can't seem to be able to exit the DVD screens or eject the disc afterwards. I get frequent freezes in DVD mode as well.

The keyboard eject key is ignored, but works if I quit XBMC. Am I overlooking something?

TIA,
Ture
I'm not sure about Elipsis but you might need to press skin eject button twice as it's used for both open and close tray. First time it closes tray, second press ejects.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:I'm not sure about Elipsis but you might need to press skin eject button twice as it's used for both open and close tray. First time it closes tray, second press ejects.

That doesn't seem to do it...also I can't seem to locate the skin eject option? The DVD implementation is certainly buggy, since sometimes the DVD sound and menu stays behind the main menu (maybe intended, but annoying...) when I get lucky and can actually exit the DVD :-) Still no eject though.

EDIT : I forgot to mention that eject works fine under Confluence.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CD eject problem on OSX?0