• 23(current)
script.module.urlresolver development
Not really

I´m not familiar with git, I know svn, I think it can't be much different, I don’t know if you have to give me some privilege from repository
Nope, all you need to do is create a new account on git and fork my repository.. push your changes in and then send a pull request back to me with your changes

https://github.com/Eldorados/script.module.urlresolver
I understand this is a development thread, but wasn't sure where else to ask my questions, lmk if it's ok to ask for help here. I am new to learning about resolvers, and have recently purchased a Real Debrid premium account to use with XBMC. I am confused on exactly how I need to set this up though. So far I have entered my account details into the script editing with notepad, is this all I need to do? There are other resolvers I would like to use too such as Billion Uploads, that do not have all the entry fields that Real Debrid has . Billion Uploads for example, does not contain a space for log in/ password info. Do I need to create these? Also, I have a script.module.t0mm0.common, script.module.urlresolver, and script.module.urlresolver-master in my add on folder. Should all these be in there, will they conflict with each other? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
How did you get script.module.urlresolver-master? Did you download and install from my github? I would remove that one in case it interfere's with the official install

Also, you shouldn't be editing anything in notepad, to enter you login details you need to open the resolver settings thru an addon that implements URLResolver, scroll thru the tabs until you find Real Debrid

That's the only login credentials you need to enter as it will then handle all hosts that it supports
I'm not sure how I got the master, but have been downloading a ton of 3rd party repos, could be from one of them. I did download one of those scripts from github though. Ty for the quick response, def answered my questionsSmile
can you plz add 9gag.tv support =)
Hi
plugin.video.t0mm0test.addon don't work with Helix , i have script error , could you make a new one ?
i have folder with few Strm files that call this plugin and i cant use them anymore
thank you very much
That addon was only used as a debug tool, don't believe it's even posted in any repositories... ?

Post a log file and could probably tell you what to change
(2014-10-23, 15:29)Eldorado Wrote: That addon was only used as a debug tool, don't believe it's even posted in any repositories... ?

Post a log file and could probably tell you what to change

Thank for your help Eldorado
please take a look at my log file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9r0ao0egcgoiz0n/kodi.log?dl=0
Looks like you are just missing the simplejson module, should be able to download it from the xbmc/kodi repo
(2014-11-03, 16:22)Eldorado Wrote: Looks like you are just missing the simplejson module, should be able to download it from the xbmc/kodi repo

Thanks eldorado .but simplejson is installed and activate
Another tips ? I'm lost .
Thks for your help
Greets all,

Premiumize.me has created a customer ID and PIN dataset that is now to be used in place of the previous username/password combination. I have tried using the new credentials but it doesn't appear to work. Using the old set of credentials no longer works either.

Wondering if the change has already been dealt with? (assuming anything need be done)

Upon logging into the website it is quite clear they changed that as well. They state it is a 'new' but not sure it matters and not sure it's a 'new' website, maybe just redesigned. There are major changes but again, not sure that matters.

Any help/information would be greatly appreciated.
(2014-11-04, 16:11)freddy_krueger Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 16:22)Eldorado Wrote: Looks like you are just missing the simplejson module, should be able to download it from the xbmc/kodi repo

Thanks eldorado .but simplejson is installed and activate
Another tips ? I'm lost .
Thks for your help

I can't see this error on my end, have you tried upgrading to Helix beta 1?

(2014-11-04, 17:04)S7eele Wrote: Greets all,

Premiumize.me has created a customer ID and PIN dataset that is now to be used in place of the previous username/password combination. I have tried using the new credentials but it doesn't appear to work. Using the old set of credentials no longer works either.

Wondering if the change has already been dealt with? (assuming anything need be done)

Upon logging into the website it is quite clear they changed that as well. They state it is a 'new' but not sure it matters and not sure it's a 'new' website, maybe just redesigned. There are major changes but again, not sure that matters.

I've heard reports that this resolver is now broken due to their changes, will need to be updated
(2014-11-03, 16:22)Eldorado Wrote:

I've heard reports that this resolver is now broken due to their changes, will need to be updated

Appreciate your quick response.

Tonight I will have the opportunity to fully test things after changing the login credentials to the new Customer ID and PIN pair they (premiumize.me) just introduced. This replaces the previously used username password combination, the same username password combination used to login to the premiumize.me website. I'm also hoping they've worked out any kinks.

I'll test and post back with results but wondering if you could say how likely it is to work again just by changing the login credentials.

Thanks again!
(2014-11-05, 23:43)S7eele Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 16:22)Eldorado Wrote:

Appreciate your quick response.

Tonight I will have the opportunity to fully test things after changing the login credentials to the new Customer ID and PIN pair they (premiumize.me) just introduced. This replaces the previously used username password combination, the same username password combination used to login to the premiumize.me website. I'm also hoping they've worked out any kinks.

I'll test and post back with results but wondering if you could say how likely it is to work again just by changing the login credentials.

Thanks again!

I would only guess based on experience that it's highly unlikely, though I'm not very familiar with this site and the resolver for it.. but we are never lucky enough to have our stuff keep working after sites update
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.module.urlresolver development7