• 3(current)
script.module.urlresolver development
reni10 Wrote:Thanks I managed to install from these 3 zips!

It does not seem to work as I thought though, I was expecting it to be able to show me the list of files I have saved in my Premium Megaupload account and then be able to select one of those to play in XBMC.

I inputted my MU account details but when I select MU in the plugin it just plays a video file without giving me any option to select one from my own account!

Hopefully there is a way to change this?

Great plugin though if it works like I want to above?

i had already replied over in your other thread before i read this.

this is not production ready yet (which is why i haven't put it in a repo and made it easy to install yet (and why it is in the development forum) Wink)

the test addon is just that - a test. it tries to test each part of script.module.urlresolver and script.module.t0mm0.common and is there to help me test code as i develop it and to show off the possibilities to other developers. it is not meant to be a usable addon.

having said that, once these modules are properly released it will make it very easy for addons to play files from any of the supported file hosters (which will hopefully grow as other developers add resolver plugins - rogerthis is already well on the way to adding support for several other hosters for example, and i will also start adding more plugins when i am happy with the core code)

then it will be straightforward to make a plugin that scrapes a website and plays files no matter where they are hosted. an addon like you are suggesting should be pretty easy to make, although i do not have a premium account so couldn't make it myself.....

hope that is clearer.

t0mm0.
hi,

i've done some more work on the modules, they are getting close to a stage where i'll be happy to release them more into the wild.

i have updated urlresolver so that it uses t0mm0.common (apart from anarchintosh's megaupload code which i haven't touched yet).

i added a few more methods to the Addon class to handle playlists and showing an OK or error dialog.

but the biggest change is that i started writing documentation. so far i have completely documented t0mm0.common.addon.Addon and set up a system to help build the docs.

i choose sphinx for the docs as it allows a nice combination of auto generated and hand coded docs, so it will be easy to mix tutorial style stuff in with the auto documented api stuff. it can also generate both html and pdf versions and looks pretty too.

everything is pushed to github, and i also uploaded an html build of the docs here so please take a look and let me know if you think i am heading in the right direction Wink

also let me know if you spot mistakes or typos in the docs (there are probably loads so far!) - either send me a pull request or if it's something small you can just let me know here.

t0mm0.
excellent cant wait to try it out on ATV let us know when you release it
Thanks
dallasnights Wrote:excellent cant wait to try it out on ATV let us know when you release it
Thanks

thanks Wink

i updated the Net class to enable arbitrary headers to be sent, and to return some metadata such as headers and final url as well as the html.

i have also now documented the Net class and the online docs reflect the new changes.

next up i will document the interfaces you need to implement in order to write a resolver plugin, and then start on tutorials.

t0mm0
Really looking forward to this!

I hope it will be able to look at someones Megaupload Filemanager and from there you can make a selection to stream to XBMC on an AppleTV!

It will be like having your own personal version of icefilms!
reni10 Wrote:Really looking forward to this!

I hope it will be able to look at someones Megaupload Filemanager and from there you can make a selection to stream to XBMC on an AppleTV!

It will be like having your own personal version of icefilms!

i already explained that several times Huh

anyway, just completed all the python docs for urlresolver, pushed them to github and updated the online version here.

next up is some tutorial style docs on how to make a url resolving plugin, then how to make an addon that uses urlresolver.

i won't bung this stuff in a repo till i have finished writing docs as i've found that while writing the docs so far i've spotted ways of making the code better.

anyway, as usual please let me know if you find a problem with the docs or have any ideas for making this stuff (code or docs) better.

t0mm0
Anyone have a site that would be a good candidate to make first use of the new urlresolver?

Something other than Icefilms would be ideal, but with the same type of content.. seems with all the Icefilms problems lately a 2nd addon would be nice to have Smile
Eldorado Wrote:Anyone have a site that would be a good candidate to make first use of the new urlresolver?

Something other than Icefilms would be ideal, but with the same type of content.. seems with all the Icefilms problems lately a 2nd addon would be nice to have Smile

yes, this is a good question! obviously it should be fairly easy to write lots of addons for all these type of sites once this is released, but i will be writing one a a tutorial so suggestions are welcome (some of them are pretty flaky!). if there are lots of addons for all these sites then the loss of one at a time will be less hassle (i know icefilms has better quality links but something is better than nothing Wink)

i was looking at http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/ which seems ok, and i think someone else (perhaps rogerthis?) was looking at http://www.tvduck.com. there have been recent requests for http://eztvstream.com/ and http://www.solarmovie.eu/ but i haven't looked at those yet.

plugin.video.t0mm0.test includes the beginnings of http://tubeplus.me which was useful for testing but i found the links are often not for the right show and it lists every show ever made whether it has links for them or not.

today i have been writing the first part of the urlresolver plugin tutorial which is making a resolver plugin for videobb (haven't pushed any of it to github yet but hope to finish it tomorrow) and then i will move on to one of these so if anyone has any good ideas for something that would make a useful addon as well as interesting tutorial let me know!

t0mm0
videolister.org would be another good one, but the links are in adobe flash. I don't know how hard it would be to get the links from flash, but a lot of the links are megaupload.

Megarelease is a forum site that has megaupload files too.

Yeah, I'm planning tvduck, but I away on holidays at the moment, back tomorrow though, so i'm looking forward to the new tutorial.
rogerthis Wrote:videolister.org would be another good one, but the links are in adobe flash. I don't know how hard it would be to get the links from flash, but a lot of the links are megaupload. .
just had a look and it seems feasible (links i looked at don't appear to be flash, just html with each letter in it's own span).
rogerthis Wrote:Megarelease is a forum site that has megaupload files too..
forum was broken when i just went to look at it Sad
rogerthis Wrote:Yeah, I'm planning tvduck, but I away on holidays at the moment, back tomorrow though, so i'm looking forward to the new tutorial.
yeah i knew someone said something about tvduck and thought it might have been you!

hope you've enjoyed your holidays Wink

when you're back i'll be interested in whether you think any of the docs i've written are of any use....

t0mm0.
Well my vote which I have already said a couple of times goes to playing video files directly from the Megaupload FileManager.

The reason for this is if you have a Megaupload premium account then you can easily import any other file (or hundreds at a time if you have the MU link!) that is already up on MU in a couple of seconds.

This then means that you could in effect have your very own private version of icefilms that does not go down and the files will never get deleted if you do not share them with others.

This also means that instead of having to download the files you could just import them into your account and then with a plugin like this can then just stream them directly on XBMC.

This to me is the best way to capture and play your collection of files without the need to have them locally yourself or rely on a service like icefilms that could go down at any minute!

If someone is going to look at building this properly and seriously then I have no problem with donating a 30 day Megaupload premium account to enable this to happenSmile
I browsed around on http://www.tvshack.bz/ and seems to be pretty decent, try not to get killed by all the pop ups!

A personal MegaUpload addon would be good as well, but won't have the same appeal to the masses, not to downplay it at all.. is a worthwhile addon for someone to make

Maybe I'll give tvshack a try, I noticed Voinage had done one for this site a couple years ago but it has since changed location and redesigned site.. so in theory the links just need to be scraped and served up to the urlresolver
Eldorado Wrote:I browsed around on http://www.tvshack.bz/ and seems to be pretty decent, try not to get killed by all the pop ups!
yeah, looks good (see what you mean about the popups though!)
Eldorado Wrote:A personal MegaUpload addon would be good as well, but won't have the same appeal to the masses, not to downplay it at all.. is a worthwhile addon for someone to make
yes, i'm sure it'll get done, i've already explained it won't be first Wink
Eldorado Wrote:Maybe I'll give tvshack a try, I noticed Voinage had done one for this site a couple years ago but it has since changed location and redesigned site.. so in theory the links just need to be scraped and served up to the urlresolver

yeah that'd be great!

i started looking at videolister.org properly and i think rogerthis was right about flash being used to handle the decryption of the links, still investigating though.

on the plugin front, am planning to add megavideo support using the library temhil mentioned earlier, videobb is done but not committed, rogerthis is working on a plugin that works for xtshare, vidreel, deditv and vidbox

any other ideas? vidxden would be nice but looks like the link is encoded in packed javascript which might be hard to sort out. videozer also seems to be used a fair amount but i haven't looked at that yet.

maybe we should build a plugin and site wishlist - perhaps using the issues page for the project at github?

t0mm0.
t0mm0 Wrote:any other ideas? vidxden would be nice but looks like the link is encoded in packed javascript which might be hard to sort out. videozer also seems to be used a fair amount but i haven't looked at that yet.

I had a look at the vidxden just there. I tried using rtmpdump and wireshark but I couldn't see the rtmp protocol anywhere.

Is there any other tools that can be used for sniffing out the video url link?

It seems to me that it's hidden in the code below:
Code:
<script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.vidxden.com/player/swfobject.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript'>eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,d){while(c--)if(k[c])p=p.replace(new
RegExp('\\b'+c.toString(a)+'\\b','g'),k[c]);return p}
('1a 0=19 18(\'2://17.16.6/4/4.15\',\'4\',\'14\',\'13\',\'9\');0.3(\'12\',\'5\');0.3(\'11\',\'10\');
0.3(\'z\',\'y\');0.1(\'x\',\'w\');0.1(\'v\',\'2://u.t.6:s/d/r/q.p.o.n.m-l.k\');0.1(\'j\',\'2://i/h/g.f\');
0.1(\'e\',\'c\');0.1(\'b\',\'2\');0.1(\'a\',\'5\');0.8(\'7\');',36,47,'s1
|addVariable|http|addParam|player|true|com|flvplayer|write|
|autostart|type|video||provider|jpg|o35fib7avuxu|00116||image|flv|LOL
|XviD|HDTV|S05E08|Notice|Burn|73ufjvaqzv2f22lrubxtcuz6rnxiowk76m6mjeruz5qpa|
364|divxden|s39|file|2562|duration|opaque|wmode|always|allowscriptaccess|
allowfullscreen|318|640|swf|vidxden|www|SWFObject|new|var'.split('|')))
</script>

Could the RegExp be reversed?
rogerthis Wrote:I had a look at the vidxden just there. I tried using rtmpdump and wireshark but I couldn't see the rtmp protocol anywhere.

Is there any other tools that can be used for sniffing out the video url link?

It seems to me that it's hidden in the code below:
Code:
<script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.vidxden.com/player/swfobject.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript'>eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,d){while(c--)if(k[c])p=p.replace(new
RegExp('\\b'+c.toString(a)+'\\b','g'),k[c]);return p}
('1a 0=19 18(\'2://17.16.6/4/4.15\',\'4\',\'14\',\'13\',\'9\');0.3(\'12\',\'5\');0.3(\'11\',\'10\');
0.3(\'z\',\'y\');0.1(\'x\',\'w\');0.1(\'v\',\'2://u.t.6:s/d/r/q.p.o.n.m-l.k\');0.1(\'j\',\'2://i/h/g.f\');
0.1(\'e\',\'c\');0.1(\'b\',\'2\');0.1(\'a\',\'5\');0.8(\'7\');',36,47,'s1
|addVariable|http|addParam|player|true|com|flvplayer|write|
|autostart|type|video||provider|jpg|o35fib7avuxu|00116||image|flv|LOL
|XviD|HDTV|S05E08|Notice|Burn|73ufjvaqzv2f22lrubxtcuz6rnxiowk76m6mjeruz5qpa|
364|divxden|s39|file|2562|duration|opaque|wmode|always|allowscriptaccess|
allowfullscreen|318|640|swf|vidxden|www|SWFObject|new|var'.split('|')))
</script>

Could the RegExp be reversed?

yeah, that's the bit i spotted before, and indeed it can be converted to python....

check out https://gist.github.com/1143358 for my quick and dirty solution - dunno if that works for all links, would need some testing i guess.

(the base 36 encoding stuff is what makes it long - this is built in to javascript (c.toString(a)) but not python unfortunately)

t0mm0

ps. rtmpsrv/suck/dump wouldn't help you because this site uses http (in fact some of the links are xvid avi files and don't even use flash), but you should be able to see the files being loaded in chrome dev tools or firebug.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.module.urlresolver development7