• 37(current)
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd
Hi guys, this might be a stupid question but is there a guide available to help set up Mediadog? I'm stuck at the basic config...
Not really anything you can do wrong...
Settings>Menu Button> Add New Advanced Host.

And then just check the settings from your programs for the info you need.
simply awesome...

I keep force closing when opening Sickbeard.
I have the generic banner, but they never populate and it force closes.

im running ICS 4.0.3 on a Samgsung Galaxy Nexus. I have it set to report the errors.

I deleted the folder on my SDcard and was able to open SickBeard back up, but still no banner images and then it force closes on me.

-=Jason=-
TeKo Wrote:Not really anything you can do wrong...
Settings>Menu Button> Add New Advanced Host.

And then just check the settings from your programs for the info you need.

that's what's confusing me at the moment. What to put in the ip and host sections. I understand the API part (I think).

Apologies I'm not great with this stuff. I relied heavily on user guides to get sickbeard and sabnzbd working!

Thanks.
siross Wrote:that's what's confusing me at the moment. What to put in the ip and host sections. I understand the API part (I think).

Apologies I'm not great with this stuff. I relied heavily on user guides to get sickbeard and sabnzbd working!

Thanks.

you type in the IP address of the machine running sab, sick, and couchP
and any passwords you using on those programs

-=Jason=-
Thanks pal, so it's the local ip address of the machine? 192.168 etc?

Can the program be used to control Sab/Cp/Sb remotely outside of the local network or does it have to be on the wifi?

Thanks,

Simon
I love media dog, but I had the old version 5.8. I had issues that my sabnzb wouldn't show my history unless there was something in my Q.

Watching the changelog I figured the 6.5 would solve that. Sadly tho, I get an error when trying to look at the nzb queue.
No matter wether I add the host from the wifi (192.168....) or an external adress...
siross Wrote:Thanks pal, so it's the local ip address of the machine? 192.168 etc?

Can the program be used to control Sab/Cp/Sb remotely outside of the local network or does it have to be on the wifi?

Thanks,

Simon

Iam using dyndns because its free and supported by my router.
http://dyn.com/dns/dyndns-pro-free-trial/
I think you need a credit card (I used a prepaid with no money on it) to register for the free trial.
Then delete your card information afterwards so it doesnt charge you after the 2 weeks.
After the 2 weeks you keep 1 DNS for free.

You can use your router to update the IP or software.

Then you can use "name".selfip.com to connect to your local network you just have to forward the ports you need.

Working perfect for me.
hello

i come back cos i can't access to sb and sabnzbd via 3g. It works via wifi on Lan. the setup is the same excepted the public ip that i modified. isn't it ?
Check your router if the ports are forwarded.
Dilligaf Wrote:Anyone know of an easy to follow guide to setting up a reverse proxy for Sab, SickBeard, Couchpotato? Sort of a Reverse Proxy For Dummies. I'm running them all as services on WHS 2011 which I believe is IIS 7.

Mike

I got it working using rpfree06 a freeware program. I had to edit webroot in all the programs .ini files to add /sickbeard/ or whatever the progs name is in the uri field of the URL. Also had to change the binding of the default website for http to something other than port 80, I used 88, as the rpfree06 runs on port 80. I attached a dropbox link to the file I used with all the rules I made, just unzip to C:\ and run the .exe, you'll probably have to edit the rules a little. After you run the .exe a red blob will appear by the clock, right click it to get to the setup menu etc. there is an option to run as service which is nice. Once it's set up you access the programs from the internet by http://server_url_here/sickbeard/ or sabnzbd, headphones, couchpotato. Access them from your local network with http://servername/programname. the link to the file is http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30655053/rpfree06.zip I probably forgot something so feel free to ask questions.

Mike
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
Anybody have any idea why I wouldn't be able to see any banners under sickbeard coming episodes (not even the default banner) the TV Shows tab has ever episode. Not even one placeholder banner under the coming episodes all I see is the slate background. Using version 0.6.5 on ICS 4.0.3 everything else is flawless, I have been using the app for a long time with no problems, but just reinstalled it when I upgraded to ICS. I've check and recheck all my settings, I even restored my settings from an old backup still no banners.
I think its because SB updated I have the same problem without changing anything on my phone.
Same here, upcoming episodes is empty on galaxy nexus 4.0.3, sadly this is what i used the app for 99% of the time. For now i'm using nzb unity which works beautifully for coming episodes although a bit slow. Hopefully media dog will get an update soon (graphics update would be amazing too, the gigantic cartoon-sized text/graphics are starting to bug the hell out of me lol)
Yeah, I spotted this also, came here to post about it
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd3