• 5(current)
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd
Looks really nice, would love to help if you need a tester with samsung galaxy s2

/o
i thought these would come as separate app's... been waiting for months for an android remote for SB/CP and now with headphones on its way and your planned integration it is like xmas come early, EVERY xmas Wink

I have a moto defy with stock 2.2 if testing slots are still available Smile

!!!THANKYOU!!!
i use sickbeard and couchpotato every day and to control them with my desire hd would be just awesome.

if you need any more testers i'd love to help out : )

thanks and keep up the great work
thanks for the interest lads, the next release of MediaDog (0.3) will be a public beta. hoping to release it tomorrow at some stage.
I heard that sickbeard is going to have an API that is almost out. you might want to get with thezoggy about using it to provide added functionality.

see below pic
http://cl.ly/3T2U1X2y0O2A3G3P1104

Also post by thezoggy
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Nice one, hopefully that's not too far off, I know couchpotato has an API coming out soon also
Awesome work Bean...I just started using this trio last week and have been wanting a centralized app for my phone. Subscribed to the thread.
bean_ian Wrote:@Dina Not seeing any sickbeard error log there for your device at all. The only ones im seeing for your device is errors when searching for Movies and when refreshing SAB.
Are you sure you have Sickbeard set up correctly? Double check the username and password & port.

It's not an error log, it just doesn't show any series whatsoever. It says 'No TV Shows'.

But this is the weird part, I can add TV Series fine. I tried it with a serie I didn't have (Coupling) and it added fine. It even shows the serie in my browser for SickBeard. But it doesn't update it on the telephone, it still says No TV Shows.

The CP movie search does give an error, I get that too.
Dina Wrote:It's not an error log, it just doesn't show any series whatsoever. It says 'No TV Shows'.

But this is the weird part, I can add TV Series fine. I tried it with a serie I didn't have (Coupling) and it added fine. It even shows the serie in my browser for SickBeard. But it doesn't update it on the telephone, it still says No TV Shows.

The CP movie search does give an error, I get that too.

That's exactly how sickbeard works for me.
Wow, looks awesome. Can't wait for the public beta.

In slightly related news: I just released a native CouchPotato app for Android which integrates nicely with the IMDb app and has offline queuing which can be batch sent to CouchPotato when you want (or queued directly if it can connect to your CP setup)

More info: https://market.android.com/details?id=co...bilepotato and http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82653&page=8

@bean_ian: if you're interested in help and/or integration just let me know
MediaDog 0.3 is now open for public beta. Updated the first post with the details. One new feature in this release is the ability for MediaDog to get the SABNZBD api key automatically
I'm not able to get into the Settings, when I press the button in the right corner nothing happens.
Same for the menu touchbutton on my Desire HD.
installed on my Evo Shift and working perfectly. 2 messages cam up about errors but everything seems to be working great.

Thanks.

Maybe once Headphones becomes more stable you could integrate that as well.

Edited: Running 2.3.3 MikShifted-G Rom
Bedroom Room - Raspberry pi, Openelec Nightly
Living Room - Atom 330/ion, 2gb, 30sg sad, Openelec Nightly
Office - MSI H67MA-E35 (B3), Intel I3-2100, 8GB G.SKILL ram, Corsair SSD, Generic case, Openelec Nightly, Aeon MQ4 skin
Storage - Zotac GF-6100-E, AMD Sempron 140, 5 x 2TB hdd, 2GB AData ram, Rosewill R102-P-BK case, Unraid 5.14b
Quote:I'm not able to get into the Settings, when I press the button in the right corner nothing happens.
Same for the menu touchbutton on my Desire HD.

I've the same issue running 2.3.4 on my Samsung Galaxy S
Faba Wrote:I've the same issue running 2.3.4 on my Samsung Galaxy S
Thats strange, im not seeing any error logs from your device. Weird that it wont show up on yours and Megumii devices yet works on others, would have expected a bug like that to be universal as something as fundamental as opening a screen either works or it doesn't!

Did you just do a fresh install and go straight into the settings page and it wouldnt open?Have you tried re-installing the app?

I'll look into it in the meantime anyway
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd3