• 39(current)
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd
Is there a way to get the source?
Never did anything for Android I would just like to see the code.
dragonbain Wrote:Any plans to support Headphones (python) in the MediaDog Android App?

You did such a great job with the others we just need this last piece!

Thank you!

https://twitter.com/#!/beanian/status/17...3305950208
I bought mediadog and I have to say, great software, except it's really slow/bad user experience on my Galaxy Nexus. After a bit of testing I activated force GPU rendering in the developper settings and man did that make the difference! unfortunately I can't leave it on because other apps would crash. You should look into that.
Working on ICS for anyone?
I cant install the .apk
It just starts installing an then stops:
"App not installed"
(2012-03-07, 14:09)bean_ian Wrote:
dragonbain Wrote:Any plans to support Headphones (python) in the MediaDog Android App?

You did such a great job with the others we just need this last piece!

Thank you!

https://twitter.com/#!/beanian/status/17...3305950208

Thats not right, give us a timeframe man!
API just pushed up to the headphones master branch. Only a matter of time now I suppose :-)
Hi All,
Just an update on Headphones. I will have a private beta of this ready to go early next week. It uses the new API kindly provided by rembo & will support searching artists, adding artists, pausing,deleting & refreshing artists and also setting albums to wanted,skipped etc.
Anyone who wants to be involved in testing this send me a PM and i'll add you to the list.
Regards,
Ian
I've been using your app now for some time, and I have to admit, that it is very well made. With Sickbeard, though, could you add the ability to force check for an episode/season like you can force a check for a specific movie? Additionally, is it possible to incorporate a method for altering the quality level. (i.e. go from HD to any or SD...)

@TeKo - I have it installed on ICS been working fine for months now.
XBMC Gotham via OpenElec 5.0.8
ASRock H87M-ITX
I3-4330 Haswell CPU
64GB SSD ADATA
4GB Team Elite DDR3
MI-008 Case
unRAID 5disks 18TB of awesome
(2012-03-30, 22:49)TapRackPull Wrote: I've been using your app now for some time, and I have to admit, that it is very well made. With Sickbeard, though, could you add the ability to force check for an episode/season like you can force a check for a specific movie?

@TeKo - I have it installed on ICS been working fine for months now.

Yeah, if you set the status to wanted even though it's already set as wanted it will force a search of the episode or season
AHHHHH that's great to know.
XBMC Gotham via OpenElec 5.0.8
ASRock H87M-ITX
I3-4330 Haswell CPU
64GB SSD ADATA
4GB Team Elite DDR3
MI-008 Case
unRAID 5disks 18TB of awesome
The addition of Headphones will be highly appreciated.
thank you
Great app!

CouchPotato V2 is not finished, but as of now, I can't get it working with MediaDog.
I believed it was made to introduce an API. Have a look at: https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer

I see some tools are starting to integrate with the new version, so this is just a heads-up incase it has passed you by Smile

Anyway, keep up the great work!
Please enable hardware acceleration in ICS. It makes a huge difference! Great program.
(2012-02-29, 12:04)bean_ian Wrote: I have uploaded 0.6.6. you can get it from the first page. let me know if it fixes your issue with SickBeard coming episodes.
Cheers,
Ian

Im still having this issue... Sad

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Something to add. on the next update.

1. can you place a shortcut icons in the title bar at the top to go from sickbeard /sab / couch potato I really hate clicking the home and select the other app.

2. At the home page can you put a lists of our own connection on the home page instead of clicking on the setup button to set default. I have a remote button (when i am outside the house ) and home button ( when i am at home )

3. Searching a movie. Have an option to select 3d and SBS type.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd3